User Tag List

Thread: Coffee

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Coffee

Do you guys take coffee with your morning herbs, or take coffee at all?.

Have you noticed an increase in recovery time since implementing coffee and effect of herbs or will it hamper my progress.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely recommend caffeine to enhance the herbs but only if you can tolerate it in you current state. At the beginning of my journey, I couldn’t have coffee as it would send me into anxiety hell. As the months went by after my juice fast, I could tolerate it again. That’s my suggestion, if it doesn’t seem to bother you on that front, it’s not going to hinder you in any other way (at least in a major one).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the reply maxout, I wanted to get your thoughts on taking pine pollen daily and bacopa daily?

Also did you take coffee daily?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I definitely recommend caffeine to enhance the herbs but only if you can tolerate it in you current state. At the beginning of my journey, I couldn’t have coffee as it would send me into anxiety hell. As the months went by after my juice fast, I could tolerate it again. That’s my suggestion, if it doesn’t seem to bother you on that front, it’s not going to hinder you in any other way (at least in a major one).
    This^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to get your opinion on whether its okay to take pinepollen and bacopa daily.

When i started my prohormone cycle my erections got weaker probably due to androsterone, either due to the gaba or dht, but since coming off cycle ive been taking pine pollen daily which has androsterone in it and my erections are still weak. i still kinda feel on cycle with pine pollen.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdylan97 View Post
    I just wanted to get your opinion on whether its okay to take pinepollen and bacopa daily.

When i started my prohormone cycle my erections got weaker probably due to androsterone, either due to the gaba or dht, but since coming off cycle ive been taking pine pollen daily which has androsterone in it and my erections are still weak. i still kinda feel on cycle with pine pollen.
    So then don't take pine pollen daily. As a matter of fact, if you think it is negatively effecting you, don't take it at all.

And no, you don't want to take any other herbs on a daily basis for the reasons listed on TMO. That being said, herbs like bacopa and Gotu Kola, etc. the herbs for the mind work a little bit different so you do have a little more wiggle room as far as dosing is concerned. I still wouldn't take it more then three times a week.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"