User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outdoor air pollution making recovery hard/impossible?

I do notice a disproportionate amount of recoveries from people in the Middle East and countryside, both of which are areas with less outdoor pollution and/or pesticide usage. Since Trump deregulated heavily there has been a lot more pesticide usage in America which travel in the air via humidity. They are also detectable in the water supply. Is it possible that these pesticides, such as Atrazine, Glycosphate, etc (which are anti-androgen endocrine disrupters) are making recovery harder, if not impossible? I live in Florida and can’t help but notice that it seems EVERY man around me seems to have PFS-like characteristics.

I hope there will be regulatory reform and maybe a ban on a few of these pesticides, this is likely something that will get better in the near future rather than worse given the current administration. But what’s your thoughts on this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in the suburbs of Birmingham, AL, not far from you in Florida - but travel all around the world and spend time in bigger cities and did so during recovery as well. While you should be concerned about this, it won't be something that keeps you from recovering. It wasn't for me.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I do notice a disproportionate amount of recoveries from people in the Middle East and countryside, both of which are areas with less outdoor pollution and/or pesticide usage. Since Trump deregulated heavily there has been a lot more pesticide usage in America which travel in the air via humidity. They are also detectable in the water supply. Is it possible that these pesticides, such as Atrazine, Glycosphate, etc (which are anti-androgen endocrine disrupters) are making recovery harder, if not impossible? I live in Florida and can’t help but notice that it seems EVERY man around me seems to have PFS-like characteristics.

I hope there will be regulatory reform and maybe a ban on a few of these pesticides, this is likely something that will get better in the near future rather than worse given the current administration. But what’s your thoughts on this?
    I understand where you're coming from, but these things are not going to effect your recovery. The answer is no, what you're talking about isn't going to make your recovery harder because it's a non issue coming from a personal health stand point. Is it not good for the planet, yes. But will it hinder your recovery? Not unless you're living next to a factory that's pumping out noxious chemicals on a daily basis.

You're over thinking it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small problem, I DO live less than a mile away from farms that pump pesticides into the air daily.

And I understand how this kind of logic is dangerous and would make some people give up... but I’m not those people. I will still do the protocol but it doesn’t sit right with me that everyone around me seems to have PFS like characteristics as well. And honestly, on New Years, the farmers and factories take off for a few days, and my sides were way better. I stepped outside and felt like the pressure around my head was gone and had tons of energy/urge to run which I never have.

Again, hopefully this is something that gets better rathe than worse. But there are some people that have the money and would do ANYTHING to improve their symptoms, if living in a strategic location would do such a thing, I think it would be good for them to be aware of the pesticides, PFAS, and other toxic chemicals like BPA which is detectable in fog. Especially considering you already have a Xenoestrogens category in your protocol which only addresses indoor air pollution and personal hygiene products.
    Last edited by Zonz; 01-26-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Small problem, I DO live less than a mile away from farms that pump pesticides into the air daily.

And I understand how this kind of logic is dangerous and would make some people give up... but I’m not those people. I will still do the protocol but it doesn’t sit right with me that everyone around me seems to have PFS like characteristics as well. And honestly, on New Years, the farmers and factories take off for a few days, and my sides were way better. I stepped outside and felt like the pressure around my head was gone and had tons of energy/urge to run which I never have.

Again, hopefully this is something that gets better rathe than worse. But there are some people that have the money and would do ANYTHING to improve their symptoms, if living in a strategic location would do such a thing, I think it would be good for them to be aware of the pesticides, PFAS, and other toxic chemicals like BPA which is detectable in fog. Especially considering you already have a Xenoestrogens category in your protocol which only addresses indoor air pollution and personal hygiene products.
    No, it addresses ALL the chemicals that we are bathed in daily. I was simply making a point that it is everywhere, regardless. What you need to be more concerned with are the ones that you are closest to and are more likely to get into your system without realizing it, such as personal care products. Those are the ones that you have complete control over whether they get into your body or not. That, and cleaning supplies products.

There is nothing we can do about systemic pollution at the moment. EVERYONE is subjected to this.

Just go all in on TMO and move forward. No sense in worrying about something you have no control over.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-27-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re definitely right about the last part.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zonz you worry even more than me😆

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m just pissed off about what trump did to the environment and I know public health is in the shitter.

The women are over-feminized, and the men (including my own father) all seem to have have dry skin and low energy, just like you get with PFS. They have little sexual attraction, even the athletes included. It’s so very obvious what’s going on; Widespread, invisible pesticide pollution causing widespread androgen receptor dysfunction in men. This is also why autoimmune disease is out of control. This is also why low testosterone is an epidemic, men shouldn’t have to do a protocol like this just to have normal T levels, nor should they have to be an Olympic athlete.

I just get pissed when I do the protocol around ~80% for 2 months, see negligible difference, then only have an improvement when the pollution is gone and the bugs are thriving again. Just for the pollution to come back on the weekdays, at the expense of the environment and seemingly every man’s well-being.

I’m definitely not “anxious” or “worried” about it, just pissed. I’ll just continue meditating and doing this protocol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m just pissed off about what trump did to the environment and I know public health is in the shitter.

The women are over-feminized, and the men (including my own father) all seem to have have dry skin and low energy, just like you get with PFS. They have little sexual attraction, even the athletes included. It’s so very obvious what’s going on; Widespread, invisible pesticide pollution causing widespread androgen receptor dysfunction in men. This is also why autoimmune disease is out of control. This is also why low testosterone is an epidemic, men shouldn’t have to do a protocol like this just to have normal T levels, nor should they have to be an Olympic athlete.

I just get pissed when I do the protocol around ~80% for 2 months, see negligible difference, then only have an improvement when the pollution is gone and the bugs are thriving again. Just for the pollution to come back on the weekdays, at the expense of the environment and seemingly every man’s well-being.

I’m definitely not “anxious” or “worried” about it, just pissed. I’ll just continue meditating and doing this protocol.
    If you want to see more then a "negligible difference" then you have to do 100% for 6mo - 2 yrs. Not 80% for 2 months. At that time frame, the differences most likely will be negligible, understandably so.

I understand your anger, but it's not going to serve you any good going around with that mindset. It's just going to hold you back. Let it go and just move forward.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies and advice.