I’m just pissed off about what trump did to the environment and I know public health is in the shitter.

The women are over-feminized, and the men (including my own father) all seem to have have dry skin and low energy, just like you get with PFS. They have little sexual attraction, even the athletes included. It’s so very obvious what’s going on; Widespread, invisible pesticide pollution causing widespread androgen receptor dysfunction in men. This is also why autoimmune disease is out of control. This is also why low testosterone is an epidemic, men shouldn’t have to do a protocol like this just to have normal T levels, nor should they have to be an Olympic athlete.

I just get pissed when I do the protocol around ~80% for 2 months, see negligible difference, then only have an improvement when the pollution is gone and the bugs are thriving again. Just for the pollution to come back on the weekdays, at the expense of the environment and seemingly every man’s well-being.

I’m definitely not “anxious” or “worried” about it, just pissed. I’ll just continue meditating and doing this protocol.