User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just out of curiosity, and I'm sure you probably already tried, but have you tried running Mucuna for awhile at high doses? Or any other L-dopa supp?

10yrs on Addy?! Damn dude. That's a hellava run.
    Yeah it was stupid and abusive looking back. Was a fun time during it though.

I've tried all sorts of dopamine related things and some have helped but nothing exceptional. I am about to run some BPC-157 orally as I've read some great literature and experiences of it treating and potentially reversing the amphetamine-induced "brain injury" which is what I attribute my emotional problems too. Will definitely report back. As a new father, I would like to actually have emotions on big events in my child's life lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah it was stupid and abusive looking back. Was a fun time during it though.

I've tried all sorts of dopamine related things and some have helped but nothing exceptional. I am about to run some BPC-157 orally as I've read some great literature and experiences of it treating and potentially reversing the amphetamine-induced "brain injury" which is what I attribute my emotional problems too. Will definitely report back. As a new father, I would like to actually have emotions on big events in my child's life lol.
    Congrats! I forgot you were expecting. How old?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Congrats! I forgot you were expecting. How old?
    Thanks brother! One month old. Sleep and energy are drained lol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Thanks brother! One month old. Sleep and energy are drained lol.
    Oh I can't even imagine....lol. But man....you're about to experience one of the best reasons for being alive......congrats again Dad.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-04-2021 at 11:31 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"