User Tag List

Threaded View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for writing up this post Turnover. This is a very clear, informative account of what happened to you and how you fixed it.
    I went on to Phoenix Rising to try and find out more on the topic and quite frankly I don't know how you navigated that minefield at all.
    There are literally 100s of people all writing shit up and its very hard to find clear, lucid instructions in all of it; ironic really, because almost all of them are writing up very technical information about all sorts of crazy shit but yet they're almost contradicting each other and never coming to a clear answer in discussions.
    (But we definitely can't rule out that I'm the problem. Brain fog ain't exactly great here at the moment lol)
    Anyway I was looking at Fred's protocol here (I'll post the lnk below) and I have a few questions man.

B-12 - The Hidden Story | Phoenix Rising ME/CFS Forums

1) Is this the protocol to get out of the methyl trap that you referred to in your story? Methyl Trap specifically? and not Paradoxical Folate Deficiency?

2) If this IS the protocol for methyl trap how long are you supposed to carry it out for? I see that you said you did it for a few days but then I noticed some people on the forum said they did it for a few months. Does Fred recommend you do this indefinitely until you experience results?

3) I seen that you mentioned in your post that you took "Nature Made B complex with C" because it contains no folate or B12. Which seems like a solid suggestion because im shit scared to take anything with folate or b12 after that crash a couple of weeks ago BUT at the same time I think I'm now showing deficiencies in vitamin B, so it would be a good idea to take that supplement. However I seen that in Fred's protocol he just recommends "Jarrow B-Right B-complex". Which DOES contain methylfolate and methylcobalamin (active folate and active B12 for those reading) did you do your own research and decide not to go with that brand supplement for any specific reason or do you think it would be OK to go with Fred's suggestion? I'm in Ireland and can't get that brand you got (at least not without waiting a month or so for delivery)

4) did you abstain from vegetables or foods high in folate before you tried this remedy? And if you did how long for?

5) for the methyl trap did you take any of the Country Life Dibencozide (adenosylb12) recommended as well as mb12 or just mb12 on its own?

6) I noticed you said you done this remedy a handful of times. What caused you to have to redo it again? Did you start experimenting with methylated vitamins again or was it something else?

7) Do you know can regular B vitamins cause this problem of crashing? Did you ever crash from just regular B vitamins? Cause I was taking a regular B complex on and off for 18 months or so and now looking back I think I can link the times that I was ON the B complex to some funny side effects. But maybe I'm just connecting dots that aren't there.

Once again thanks for any help man. You've done a lot of work here to do all that research and then write up that post to help all of us.
    I'm just trying to pick your brain a bit more cause like I said PR is a bit of a minefield and im not exactly firing on all cylinders atm lol.
    Cheers pal
    Last edited by Celtic; 02-10-2021 at 05:15 PM.