User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD one question I have, I remember reading in a different thread that you supported occasional use of DIM to help regulate estrogen levels. Can't find the thread anymore, but do you still think it's a good idea? It might have been a while ago so not sure if your opinion has changed. My gyno still isn't going away which is a big concern for me

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    That's so unfortunate man. If you got yourself to a great state before then I'm sure you can do it again. Wishing the best for you, you got this
    Thanks for the encouragement and motivation
    Brother without this site I’m Finished. This drug can make you have thoughts that just don’t make sense plus taking steroids too try and fix it did not help. I’m just going too restart the protocol that CD laid out and pray for the best... It’s a Scary road but just keep trusting CD. He’s been through it...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD one question I have, I remember reading in a different thread that you supported occasional use of DIM to help regulate estrogen levels. Can't find the thread anymore, but do you still think it's a good idea? It might have been a while ago so not sure if your opinion has changed. My gyno still isn't going away which is a big concern for me
    Hey I'm on CD but I can help with DIM. DIM is a known anti-estrogen. It's been shown to increase estrogen metabolism in the human body 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Modulates Estrogen Metabolism in Patients with Thyroid Proliferative Disease: A Pilot Study Essentially, DIM will help clear out estrogen faster from your body (but will not stop its production). It can be helpful when trying to reduce estrogen levels.

Unfortunately, for something like gynecomastia, you're going to have a hard time getting rid of it without an AI or SERM. That can be pharmaceutical or otherwise.

Iron Legion has Virtus which is a topical anti-estrogen

From a forum sponsor: virtus - socal-nutrition
    From the manufacturer themselves: https://iron-legion.com/products/virtus

Per this study Synthesis and biological evaluation of 4-imidazolylflavans as nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors - PubMed this compound was found to be only 2.2x less potent than the pharmaceutical letrozole which is used by many to get rid of gynecomastia.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stay the course with the protocol, of course, but yes, there is nothing wrong with throwing it into your herb rotation. That being said, as BBG mentioned, that alone isn't going to fix the gyno.

It may get better on a nice androhard run, I've had success with others before using just the prohormones. We'll just have to keep an eye on it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"