Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
CD one question I have, I remember reading in a different thread that you supported occasional use of DIM to help regulate estrogen levels. Can't find the thread anymore, but do you still think it's a good idea? It might have been a while ago so not sure if your opinion has changed. My gyno still isn't going away which is a big concern for me
Hey I'm on CD but I can help with DIM. DIM is a known anti-estrogen. It's been shown to increase estrogen metabolism in the human body 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Modulates Estrogen Metabolism in Patients with Thyroid Proliferative Disease: A Pilot Study Essentially, DIM will help clear out estrogen faster from your body (but will not stop its production). It can be helpful when trying to reduce estrogen levels.

Unfortunately, for something like gynecomastia, you're going to have a hard time getting rid of it without an AI or SERM. That can be pharmaceutical or otherwise.

Iron Legion has Virtus which is a topical anti-estrogen

From a forum sponsor: virtus - socal-nutrition
From the manufacturer themselves: https://iron-legion.com/products/virtus

Per this study Synthesis and biological evaluation of 4-imidazolylflavans as nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors - PubMed this compound was found to be only 2.2x less potent than the pharmaceutical letrozole which is used by many to get rid of gynecomastia.