Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This your first cycle?
    Yeah it’s my first cycle. It’s been a downturn mostly but I can’t say that I didn’t expect that. I still look and feel healthier due to other parts of the protocol but not really noticing the “androcity”, if you will. The pumped muscles, the libido, the oily skin. They’re just not there.

But, again, I know lots of people don’t feel anything on their first cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Yeah it’s my first cycle. It’s been a downturn mostly but I can’t say that I didn’t expect that. I still look and feel healthier due to other parts of the protocol but not really noticing the “androcity”, if you will. The pumped muscles, the libido, the oily skin. They’re just not there.

But, again, I know lots of people don’t feel anything on their first cycle.
    How far in are you? Week wise?

And you're correct. Depending on your current state...you may not feel much, but much is happening behind the scenes so to speak.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Thursday will be week 3 of 4. And I actually did miss one day, so I’ll probably end it next Friday to make up for that.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    This Thursday will be week 3 of 4. And I actually did miss one day, so I’ll probably end it next Friday to make up for that.
    Ok.

Then simply hop back on the herbs for two months and give it another shot.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It expands the penis more so then it would be able to naturally do. That's the point of it. To force blood into EVERY single capillary and vein because you aren't getting quality erections.

You get a much, much bigger erection after using the bathmate then you would without using it.

Oh ok, I see. Yeah I’ve started pumping 3 times a week like the protocol says. Thanks for the input cd. Sorry for the late reply. Been real busy with school. I decided to do a 6 week cycle on ultra hard and this is my last week. I would say at least 70 percent I felt good and had some ups and then 30 percent had some downs. I’m assuming this is normal?
    I’ll be then starting pct for 8 weeks, then I’ll run another cycle. I hope I’ll feel even better on my second cycle of ultra hard. I hope my body doesn’t adapt and then it looses effectiveness like so many other treatments I have tried. Thanks guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also thinking of adding avena sativa to my herbal rotation once I come off cycle. Take it like once or twice a week. I’ve had my shbg tested a few years ago and it came back normal, so I’m not sure if adding it would be any benefit or may cause harm.

It’s just weird to me that even though my test levels are good I feel like an old ma sometimes. I was thinking maybe shbg is holding up testosterone, but then it could be propecia just wiped out enzymes; which is why prohormones are needed. Any input would be helpful. Thanks guys

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    I was also thinking of adding avena sativa to my herbal rotation once I come off cycle. Take it like once or twice a week. I’ve had my shbg tested a few years ago and it came back normal, so I’m not sure if adding it would be any benefit or may cause harm.

It’s just weird to me that even though my test levels are good I feel like an old ma sometimes. I was thinking maybe shbg is holding up testosterone, but then it could be propecia just wiped out enzymes; which is why prohormones are needed. Any input would be helpful. Thanks guys
    Avena Sativa does a good job at lowering SHBG......Once in rotation is good enough. Some of the other herbs have the same effect but with different mechanisms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avena Sativa does a good job at lowering SHBG......Once in rotation is good enough. Some of the other herbs have the same effect but with different mechanisms.

Wanted to give an update. Been busy with stuff. Thanks CD for clarify the Avena Sativa. I did add that while doing my 8 week pct (which went pretty well). I’m currently on my second week of a prohormone cycle. So far what I’ve gotten from it was ball aches and minor libido enhancement. Still not there yet, but I’m continuing with the process. I know it takes time.