Hi been a pfs sufferer for 8 years. Was a lurker on the pfs forum and now have been lurking on this site since late November. I’ve tried many things such as Clomid, 14 day water fast, herb cycling, ihatepropecia protocol, pelvic floor therapy, and Hcg. Would always have a slight improvement then a drop. The only improvement that I have had stick is my hormone levels. When I first got pfs my t levels were a measly 350. Now I’m around 750. My dht was actually above the scale at 64. My levels have gone pretty much gotten to a good spot, but I still have sexual sides all the same. Erectile dysfunction, libido, atrophied testicles and penis. Anyways I started the protocol in the beginning of December. I was coming off a 3 months of hcg which didn’t do anything. Started with a 7 day juice fast and have been cycling 7 herbs, taking pine pollen everyday, spiriluna/chlorella daily, digestive enzymes, pregnelone, probiotics daily, paleo diet(are potatoes ok?), cold showers, change of soaps etc. I had some improvement getting morning wood daily and more response when I think of sex. Lately it seems to have dropped though the past few weeks. So I got my first bottle of ultra hard and I’m not sure where to apply it. It’s shows on the bottle the stomach area/chest, but I thought we had to put it on our scrotum. Also I know on the website it’s says pumping is safe with the bath mate, but I’m afraid to damage myself and make things worse. Any tips/reassurance and noted benefits would be great as I would like to of course add that since it’s part of the protocol. Thanks, sorry for the long post.