User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Yes, I'm about to leave highschool in 2 months thankfully. Can't wait for uni.

And thanks for giving me the go on smashing carbs... Time to smash some granola.
    Where you headed to?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    Just wanted to give a minor update. 2 weeks into the cycle and I think it’s going pretty well. My private area looks a lot more healthier. It’s not so shriveled all the time. My scrotum and penis is hanging low and my balls are feeling more firm and little bigger too. Sometimes I feel a pain in my testicles, but I’m thinking that’s a good thing since there is activity going on down there. Sometimes libido is up as well, but still have trouble getting a really good erection.

I do continue to take supplements like Chlorella/spirunela, creating, zma and valerian root for sleep. Can I take vitamin D and pregnelone while on ultra hard? Not taking any herbs of course as stated by the protocol. Also have the hydromax bath mate coming in, so hopefully that will get me in a better state sexually as well.
    Avoid the pregnelone. It's not in the protocol.

Vit. D you can take year round.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That’s good that you’re doing better.

For me, I’m 6 days into my UltraHard cycle and doing much worse. Day 1 was nice, but the past 3 days have been a major downturn.

I could definitely use some encouragement, like if someone felt worse on UltraHard but felt AMAZING after getting off of it, or if they magically started to feel normal again.

Like right now I barely even know if what I’m writing makes sense because I’m so brainfogged.

But going to bump it up to 4 pumps (from 3) on Thursday, which will be 1 week, and the Thursday after that to 5 pumps... unless that’s not manageable. Still doing everything else in the protocol, though I don’t respond as much to breathing or cold showers anymore, which just 7 days ago made me feel amazing, or at least refreshed.
    What do you mean you "don't respond?" That's physiologically impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I eat carbs even when it’s not nighttime? I can’t eat for about 10 hours of the day because it’s crap school lunch wrapped in plastic and doesn’t fit my diet. Most times I only eat 2 meals and a backload. Maybe I ought to start packing school lunch.

And thanks for the motivation. I’m sure once I’m out of this downturn I’ll forget all of it.
    When you're on cycle, SMASH those carbs......it ALL goes right to the muscles.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm about to leave highschool in 2 months thankfully. Can't wait for uni.

And thanks for giving me the go on smashing carbs... Time to smash some granola.
    You can eat them all day on cycle but still.....when backloading time comes around, THAT is when the magic happens......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What do you mean you "don't respond?" That's physiologically impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

When you're on cycle, SMASH those carbs......it ALL goes right to the muscles.

- - - Updated - - -

You can eat them all day on cycle but still.....when backloading time comes around, THAT is when the magic happens......
    I don't respond AS MUCH to the breathing exercises. It's probably just because of the downturn in general, but I also haven't been eating much carbs either so maybe that's the problem. I'm only 6 days on cycle, I'll give it more time and go for the full 28 days.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't respond AS MUCH to the breathing exercises. It's probably just because of the downturn in general, but I also haven't been eating much carbs either so maybe that's the problem. I'm only 6 days on cycle, I'll give it more time and go for the full 28 days.
    That's going to have no effect on the breathing exercises or cold showers......none

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Avoid the pregnelone. It's not in the protocol.

Vit. D you can take year round.

Oh ok, will remove the pregnelone. So just did my first pump session today, and I’m just a bit confused. I thought it was supposed to get us fully hard. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right per say. I followed the instructions and watched a few YouTube vids. It just seems to expand the penis to a point, but not fully. I mean I’m going to keep doing it cause it’s in the protocol. Just wanted some input to see if others have this outcome as well.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need some advice guys. So I might be getting lucky in about a month and things are going pretty good on the protocol, but is there anything I can take to give me a boost in the bedroom?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    Oh ok, will remove the pregnelone. So just did my first pump session today, and I’m just a bit confused. I thought it was supposed to get us fully hard. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right per say. I followed the instructions and watched a few YouTube vids. It just seems to expand the penis to a point, but not fully. I mean I’m going to keep doing it cause it’s in the protocol. Just wanted some input to see if others have this outcome as well.
    It expands the penis more so then it would be able to naturally do. That's the point of it. To force blood into EVERY single capillary and vein because you aren't getting quality erections.

You get a much, much bigger erection after using the bathmate then you would without using it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I definitely felt worse on 4 pumps than 3 pumps. I’ve done 4 pumps for a week and 3 pumps for a week.

Guess when you’re doing probormones more is not always better. Going to stick with 3 pumps a day now starting tomorrow and see if I get better, this week has been a bit of a blur.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I definitely felt worse on 4 pumps than 3 pumps. I’ve done 4 pumps for a week and 3 pumps for a week.

Guess when you’re doing probormones more is not always better. Going to stick with 3 pumps a day now starting tomorrow and see if I get better, this week has been a bit of a blur.
    This your first cycle?