User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weight loss, appearance change for the worst and what to do?

Hey folks

I'd like to know if any of you have some idea of how to gain weight while on the protocol. The syndrome per se made me already lose a fair amount of fat and muscle in every single part of my body, making me fall from a muscly large body and marked faced guy to a hippy appearance in months. And plus that alone, all the thing of dieting, low carbs and cardio attenuates this even more.

As a previously nice looking guy this is getting me extremely sad, unmotivated and stressed about everything. I'm doing the protocol fully unless herbs for now. But this aspect really, really, really, sucks.

Any idea of what to do regarding this??
    Last edited by Gomesgame; 02-07-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally people eat more if they want to stop losing weight lol
    Rarely does weightless make you less attractive, especially if there was a "fair amount of fat" as you said. Prob just your depressive mind kicking you while youre down. If anything, now that youre a hippy go hit on hippy girls. Who doesn't like threesomes?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my mind there is no negative to losing body fat so long as you are otherwise healthy.

As you progress in the gym along with the protocol you should gain more muscle.

And there’s nothing wrong with a holistic approach to gaining weight; less cardio, more weightlifting. More eating.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomesgame View Post
    Hey folks

I'd like to know if any of you have some idea of how to gain weight while on the protocol. The syndrome per se made me already lose a fair amount of fat and muscle in every single part of my body, making me fall from a muscly large body and marked faced guy to a hippy appearance in months. And plus that alone, all the thing of dieting, low carbs and cardio attenuates this even more.

As a previously nice looking guy this is getting me extremely sad, unmotivated and stressed about everything. I'm doing the protocol fully unless herbs for now. But this aspect really, really, really, sucks.

EAT. Not saying that to be a dick, but really.....you have to eat......AND lift. If you're following the protocol as you should you will naturally put on healthy weight, most of it muscle. Be patient.

Edit: So I just re-read your post. You need to start cycling the herbs to say you are doing the protocol.....Not only for ALL the reasons already listed on TMO, but they will also indirectly help you put weight on by naturally raising your Test. If you gonna do it.....DO IT.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-08-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact I'm eating like a bull, tons and tons of veggies, probiotic food, a lot of protein, mainly fish and organs

The thing is that all the carbs lack thing makes it very, very hard to gain weight

For the herbs, i'm planning to make some more money and start them next month, i'm really poor right now lol
    Last edited by Gomesgame; 02-08-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In fact I'm eating like a bull, tons and tons of veggies, probiotic food, a lot of protein, mainly fish and organs

The thing is that all the carbs lack thing makes it very, very hard to gain weight

For the herbs, i'm planning to make some more money and start them next month, i'm really poor right now lol
    You backload your carbs at night. We all follow a "modified" paleo diet. Use non-glutenous grains for this, rice, potatoes, gluten free breads and pastas, oatmeal, etc.

Read this: Carb Backloading | Total Male Optimization

When done right, you'll put on muscle weight, the best kind to put on. If you still feel like you're not gaining enough weight, then you have to slam more carbs at night. The weight will go on, believe me.

Okay good. If not you're missing out on a huge component of this protocol. I know it's pricey, but when it comes down to it, compared to what you would spend on going the medical route which won't do anything but make you worse, it's worth every penny.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-09-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not familiar with the protocol, but if youre staying lean id be okay with that man.. unrelated to the protocol. Rather be skinny than pudgy 10/10 times lol.

But tons of veggies and probiotic food prob aint gonna add much, it's low calories density. Throw an extra steak in there a day.

Even a keto diet puts on muscle in an appreciable amount. It just doesn't have the associated fat or glycogen gain. Though it is less so than a carb source diet.

Ya just gotta eat more. It's unlikely your body isn't absorbing nutrients or you have bigger problems. Your body is beating the laws of thermodynamics is even more unlikely.

Eat more my dude.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 02-09-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks

I'm not sure what protocol you're referring to, but it sounds unhealthy if you're losing tons of muscle. AND if you're sad/unmotivated/stressed about everything.. let's change that. Let's get you back to normal.

What is your training like?

You'll need to just eat more of what you're eating. Are eggs cheap where you live? Keep eating exactly what you're eating and just add a bunch of eggs everyday. They'll provide you with healthy fat, protein and a ton of other nutrients.

Herbs? What herbs? If you have no money, fuck herbs. You need to get your diet in check first, brother.
    Last edited by BBG; 02-11-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I'm not sure what protocol you're referring to, but it sounds unhealthy if you're losing tons of muscle. AND if you're sad/unmotivated/stressed about everything.. let's change that. Let's get you back to normal.

What is your training like?

You'll need to just eat more of what you're eating. Are eggs cheap where you live? Keep eating exactly what you're eating and just add a bunch of eggs everyday. They'll provide you with healthy fat, protein and a ton of other nutrients.

Herbs? What herbs? If you have no money, fuck herbs. You need to get your diet in check first, brother.
    LOL......Ok.....let's dial it back a bit.

BBG.

I know you've been gone for quite sometime.

The protocol they are referring to is this TMO

This whole section is here is following the protocol to heal themselves from drug damage. He's not like that because of the protocol....he is like that because of what the drug he took did to his body.

While I appreciate the help, these guys are all on a specific program which is the ONLY way they are going to get unfucked.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    EAT. Not saying that to be a dick, but really.....you have to eat......AND lift. If you're following the protocol as you should you will naturally put on healthy weight, most of it muscle. Be patient.

Edit: So I just re-read your post. You need to start cycling the herbs to say you are doing the protocol.....Not only for ALL the reasons already listed on TMO, but they will also indirectly help you put weight on by naturally raising your Test. If you gonna do it.....DO IT.
    That's it b itch you heard the man

Do the protocl.b itch DO.IT