User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lines on fingertips and poor nails health

Hi

One of my symptoms that I rarely see anyone mentioning here is these vertical lines on my fingers from the edges of my nails, sometimes they improve a little and sometimes they get worse.
    My hands used to look much healthier and young before all this and it seems to be getting worse with time has anyone experienced this or is it a different issue for me? Is it a deficiency of some kind or maybe a thyroid issue?
    I'll post an image below

My nails - Image on Pasteboard

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Hi

One of my symptoms that I rarely see anyone mentioning here is these vertical lines on my fingers from the edges of my nails, sometimes they improve a little and sometimes they get worse.
    My hands used to look much healthier and young before all this and it seems to be getting worse with time has anyone experienced this or is it a different issue for me? Is it a deficiency of some kind or maybe a thyroid issue?
    I'll post an image below

My nails - Image on Pasteboard
    Your hands look fine. Is this really what is keeping you up at night? The way your finger nails look?

Listen....just do what you need to do and all will eventually be well. You guys, for the most part, "spot fixing" things rarely leads to relief. LIVE the protocol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Your hands look fine. Is this really what is keeping you up at night? The way your finger nails look?

Listen....just do what you need to do and all will eventually be well. You guys, for the most part, "spot fixing" things rarely leads to relief. LIVE the protocol.

I didn’t mean to sound this anxious about my fingers lol

It’s just been bugging me and i was wondering if it was a different issue from the PFS shit and if I needed to get it checked, also it might not be clear in the photo i posted but I’ve had people ask me about “the deep lines in your fingertips” because it looked concerning.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I didn’t mean to sound this anxious about my fingers lol

It’s just been bugging me and i was wondering if it was a different issue from the PFS shit and if I needed to get it checked, also it might not be clear in the photo i posted but I’ve had people ask me about “the deep lines in your fingertips” because it looked concerning.
    Skin changes are common during hormone disruption. You can go see a dermatologist, but it's just going to be a bandaid fix if anything. When we have problems with our skin, typically it's a reflection of internal issues. Fix the whole organism, fix the skin. Don't' put the cart before the horse. I've also noticed that most pfs'ers are dehydrated. This could also be adding to the issue.

If you're asking my opinion, which I believe is why you're here in the first place, stay on the protocol and stop worrying about the little things. They will all fall into place over time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"