Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do I have PFS?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Which herbs/supplements do you take and do they interact with Remeron?
    As CD said, I’m basically doing what the protocol describes. On top of that I sometimes take some NAC as studies show it helps reduce ruminating in OCD patients.

Unless you are taking serotonin modulators (like st johns wort) or psychoactive substances (read: drugs) nothing should interfere with remeron. But I’m not a doctor.

Just be aware that if you start remeron, it will be hard to judge what supplements help you, as remeron is a very powerful drug.

My final advice on remeron: I can’t blame you for trying it out. I would have, and have, done the same. But I regret taking it for months with little to no benefit, making getting of it really hard. Be your own judge on the effects and discuss them with your psychiatrist.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    As CD said, I’m basically doing what the protocol describes. On top of that I sometimes take some NAC as studies show it helps reduce ruminating in OCD patients.

Unless you are taking serotonin modulators (like st johns wort) or psychoactive substances (read: drugs) nothing should interfere with remeron. But I’m not a doctor.

Just be aware that if you start remeron, it will be hard to judge what supplements help you, as remeron is a very powerful drug.

My final advice on remeron: I can’t blame you for trying it out. I would have, and have, done the same. But I regret taking it for months with little to no benefit, making getting of it really hard. Be your own judge on the effects and discuss them with your psychiatrist.
    You will not fully heal unless you stop forcing pharmaceuticals into your system. There is no way around this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"