0 Thread(s)
    site has been fixed

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Protocol, regimen, CD's method...take your pic. What ever makes you more comfortable.....lol

Remeron is garbage, just like most of the psych meds. Will cause nothing but more problems down the line. Lack of restful sleep is in itself a form of torture. But there is enough here for someone to take to get themselves down for a few hours at least.

OP....from what it sounds like I don't know how it could be anything else other then pfs, but like Mojo said, the way out is the same.
    The issue I have is that I am not convinced at this point that I have PFS. I have serious health anxiety, OCD and GAD and the more I found myself reading horror stories on PH and reddit about PFS the more symptoms would show up. Some of these symptoms are very hard for me to attribute to strictly anxiety/depression/stress but we all know how powerful the brain is and how it works in mysterious ways. I think the prudent thing for me to do is to go the conventional route atleast from the outset. I am suffering immensely right now. More that I ever thought possible and I need some instant relief to get back to a functional baseline. I am going to try Remeron and work with a therapist to see if that can bring me out of the depths of hell. I guess its possible that it will address some of the symptoms and allow me to distinguish if some side effects are strictly mental. I am very interested in the protocol. I have already implemented a few things, those being, cold showers, breathing exercises, meditation and paleo diet. Is there anything that you would add right now as well to augment my conventional healing attempt with remeron and CBT therapy? I also cant lift heavy. I tend to get injured pretty easily from what I think is years of stress and tight muscles. Could the exercise part of the program be cardio, yoga and light lifting high reps. Which of the supplements or herbs do you think would be most beneficial to start out with. I can't have anything that interacts with Remeron.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    The issue I have is that I am not convinced at this point that I have PFS. I have serious health anxiety, OCD and GAD and the more I found myself reading horror stories on PH and reddit about PFS the more symptoms would show up. Some of these symptoms are very hard for me to attribute to strictly anxiety/depression/stress but we all know how powerful the brain is and how it works in mysterious ways. I think the prudent thing for me to do is to go the conventional route atleast from the outset. I am suffering immensely right now. More that I ever thought possible and I need some instant relief to get back to a functional baseline. I am going to try Remeron and work with a therapist to see if that can bring me out of the depths of hell. I guess its possible that it will address some of the symptoms and allow me to distinguish if some side effects are strictly mental. I am very interested in the protocol. I have already implemented a few things, those being, cold showers, breathing exercises, meditation and paleo diet. Is there anything that you would add right now as well to augment my conventional healing attempt with remeron and CBT therapy? I also cant lift heavy. I tend to get injured pretty easily from what I think is years of stress and tight muscles. Could the exercise part of the program be cardio, yoga and light lifting high reps. Which of the supplements or herbs do you think would be most beneficial to start out with. I can't have anything that interacts with Remeron.
    Before Remeron, try blue vervain. I have a herbal mix tincture that has it and makes my anxiety better. I also think you should eat carbs, empty stomach makes my anxiety worse, but ask cdnuts if he agrees. Try walking, running, cold showers, icing your balls, all of it will improve sleep that will improve mental health. I’m feeling what you’re feeling and I’m getting better doing these things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Before Remeron, try blue vervain. I have a herbal mix tincture that has it and makes my anxiety better. I also think you should eat carbs, empty stomach makes my anxiety worse, but ask cdnuts if he agrees. Try walking, running, cold showers, icing your balls, all of it will improve sleep that will improve mental health. I’m feeling what you’re feeling and I’m getting better doing these things.
    Where did you get the Blue Vervain Brazilianguy?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where did you get the Blue Vervain Brazilianguy?
    Blue Vervain | Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Regardless whether it's pfs or not, this protocol will bring any man back into a solid balance. It doesn't matter what is ailing you. If you do this as outlined, I can guarantee that you'll be feeling much better in a matter of months. Then, when you see the positive changes, it will encourage you to keep going until your healed. How bad do you want to feel good?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Regardless whether it's pfs or not, this protocol will bring any man back into a solid balance. It doesn't matter what is ailing you. If you do this as outlined, I can guarantee that you'll be feeling much better in a matter of months. Then, when you see the positive changes, it will encourage you to keep going until your healed. How bad do you want to feel good?
    I echo this sentiment. In fact, at this point I would probably still say most of my problems are caused by severe health anxiety, and not necessarily “PFS”. It runs in the family too as my mother had a yearlong battle with the same kind of shit because she was convinced she had cancer (she didn’t). You could look at the protocol as some sort of therapy, giving something to focus all that restless energy on.

I’m going to go even further here and say something controversial like: a lot of people that have PFS are probably dealing with health anxiety too. Severe chronic anxiety just covers so many of the symptoms, even decreased allopregnanolone levels. Stress can fuck you up so much that you need some kind of healthy regimen to being your body back to homeostasis.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I echo this sentiment. In fact, at this point I would probably still say most of my problems are caused by severe health anxiety, and not necessarily “PFS”. It runs in the family too as my mother had a yearlong battle with the same kind of shit because she was convinced she had cancer (she didn’t). You could look at the protocol as some sort of therapy, giving something to focus all that restless energy on.

I’m going to go even further here and say something controversial like: a lot of people that have PFS are probably dealing with health anxiety too. Severe chronic anxiety just covers so many of the symptoms, even decreased allopregnanolone levels. Stress can fuck you up so much that you need some kind of healthy regimen to being your body back to homeostasis.
    I would tend to agree with this to an extent. But the kicker here is, pfs causes anxiety in it's own right because of the negative effect 5ar inhibition has on neurosteroids. I NEVER had anxiety until I took propecia.....ever. It was a totally new and terrifying experience to me. Either way, you know what you have to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Which herbs/supplements do you take and do they interact with Remeron?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Which herbs/supplements do you take and do they interact with Remeron?
    Testosterone Boosting Supplement Rotation | Total Male Optimization

You should wean yourself off the pharms before starting anything. I doubt you would have an issue, but that research is up to you.