User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juice Feast - Recipes

Hi guys, I think it would be helpful to many a sharing of the most commonly used recipe for Juice Feasting!

Maybe this thread could become a point of reference for those who want to start the Protocol!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    Hi guys, I think it would be helpful to many a sharing of the most commonly used recipe for Juice Feasting!

Maybe this thread could become a point of reference for those who want to start the Protocol!
    I have some of my favorites listed on TMO: Juice Feasting | Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CDs!

Already seen them.

My idea was to create a kind of "organized recipes book".

For example (from TMO):

Greens drink:

1/4-1/2 bunch of celery

Half a large cucumber

A pound of mixed greens

Two apples

Two pears

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks CDs!

Already seen them.

My idea was to create a kind of "organized recipes book".

For example (from TMO):

Greens drink:

1/4-1/2 bunch of celery

Half a large cucumber

A pound of mixed greens

Two apples

Two pears
    There are plenty of stand alone books where juicing recipes can be obtained either in hard copy or online.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review of symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There are plenty of stand alone books where juicing recipes can be obtained either in hard copy or online.
    I do not think you are bad off Alex, a quick look at your symptoms and their progression, the pelvic dysfunction and erectile issues usually come from high cortisol and high stress. Just get off the forums, get on total male optimization protocol and completely relax. For sleep take magnesium oxide and you should try progesterone if you can get it. Alternatively you can use a little pregnenolone and it’ll help you sleep. Basic cheap supplements to help sleep are gaba + arginine 1gram each, magnesium, theanine can be very helpful, get on a good b vitamin complex that gives you the best results. Download whatsapp for a really supportive group, there’s Italian members in it.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fnwkgmj73ky5H87QM5n9VA

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SainTWrekless View Post
    I do not think you are bad off Alex, a quick look at your symptoms and their progression, the pelvic dysfunction and erectile issues usually come from high cortisol and high stress. Just get off the forums, get on total male optimization protocol and completely relax. For sleep take magnesium oxide and you should try progesterone if you can get it. Alternatively you can use a little pregnenolone and it’ll help you sleep. Basic cheap supplements to help sleep are gaba + arginine 1gram each, magnesium, theanine can be very helpful, get on a good b vitamin complex that gives you the best results. Download whatsapp for a really supportive group, there’s Italian members in it.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fnwkgmj73ky5H87QM5n9VA
    Not to take this thread OT, but I just want to point out of few things: I would go for a gentler approach to sleep, to start. Always give the natural remedies if available the first pass. No sense in taking hormones if you don't have to. And most times, you don't have to.

For sleep, I would go magnesium, low dose melatonin, 5 grams Glycine, and Albizia and as needed, Blue Vervain.

To get the most out of them, take a cold shower a half hour before bed. Hop under sheets, take your sleep supps, do a few rounds of 4-7-8 breathing, and lights out.

Theanine you don't want take right before sleep because it produces alpha waves. Alpha waves are what you feel when you're in what they call "the flow state" when you have the calm focused attention on whatever you doing. This is great during the day, but at night, it will actually keep you awake, staring at the ceiling. Always stay away from any sleep supp with theanine in it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming back on juice feasting, Is It possibile to get 2000kCal daily while doing It?

I weight only 56 kg (123lbs) and tall 1.74mt. BMI 18.5.

Reading on internet, I can see only website where juice cleanse/feast is publicized as a diet for loosing weight, which is the last thing I want to, given that I am already thin...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming back on juice feasting, Is It possibile to get 2000kCal daily while doing It?

Reading on internet, I can see only website where juice cleanse/feast is publicized as a diet for loosing weight, which is the last thing I want to, given that I am already thin...
    You won't lose a drastic amount of weight, if you're already skinny bud, don't worry. Those who do special diets to lose weight, tend to lose weight because... well... they have the weight to lose.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can get 2,000 kCal each day on the juice cleanse.

Math time! (Imagine me in front of a chalk board now.)

Alright, so the juice feast calls for 4 to 6 liters of freshly-made juice per day. There are 15 calories in 1 ounce of juice. To get to 2,000 calories, we need to drink 133 and 1/3 fluid ounces of juice. 133 and 1/3 fluid ounces is 3.943 liters. Therefore, drinking the minimum of 4 liters will get you over 2,000 calories. So it’s not only possible, it’s what you’re supposed to be doing on the juice feast. If you drank 6 liters, you’d have 3,000 calories per day and you’d actually gain weight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahahah interesting. I've never been good at maths (this is why I chose to study law).

By the way, I think that calories count depends also on the ingredient, correct?

For example, an ounce of banana juice I think has more calories than an ounce of celery, for example.

Am I wrong?