User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! Bro, go read my thread. See how far I’ve come, go read my latest update, I literally just improved dramatically just by adding in glycine to my daily supplements. I feel better then I have in years. I know how bad you feel, please go read my threads for motivation, I was as bad as it gets with this.

This is such a small part of your existence. What’s a few years of suffering pfs? You won’t suffer forever. Someday you’ll be 80 years old, thinking back on your 5 year stint with PFS. With grandkids, a wife, a house, memories, you’ll be happy.

Do NOT throw it away because you think this is permanent. It’s not. Stay with us, we’ll figure it out together, we can find out what works best for you and how to fix however you’re feeling, stay here for me man.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You have no where to go but up from here.....Take solace in the fact that the worst is most likely over....Keep going. You'll end up better in the end then you ever thought possible.

If you guys want to message him, I did put his screen name in the chat box at the top of the forum. That's one of the main reasons for this place. Not just the know how, but the encouragement from other members who have already been there and have made it past the dark hole you're in now.

You're stronger then you think you are. And FUCK MERCK.
    Where can I find his screen name? I’m not seeing it on the forum.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Where can I find his screen name? I’m not seeing it on the forum.
    Alex Italiano
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Alex Italiano
    Nevermind, I found it but I'm trying to send him a message and it says user can't be found?

Edit: I found it, it's Alex_Italiano with an underscore.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Nevermind, I found it but I'm trying to send him a message and it says user can't be found?

Edit: I found it, it's Alex_Italiano with an underscore.
    Thanks for reaching out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you to all of you who added to this thread.... @Alex_Italiano

I'm sure there will be more to follow.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s zero question if PFS is recoverable or not man! I’ve spoken on the phone with men who beat this shit. This thing is so fixable that some recover from completely different methods haha

I personally prescribe to the protocol and that’s why I’m here even though I’m not very active. I’ve absolutely made strong strides. CD’s and Ricky’s words of “coming out of this better and more vital” than you were before PFS rings through my ears everyday! You got this if you want it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe me Bro it's not worth ending it at all. I bet you a couple months fully on board the protocol and you will look back on this and thank yourself you didn't go through with this.

I believe for the vast majority of us all here the first thing symptom to leave us is the suicidal thoughts and once that has gone and you begin experiencing upswings you will feel a lot more positive and know that it is inevitable you will get better and be 100x stronger from this

Best advice I can give for right now is do 3 to 4 rounds of breathing excercise then immediately jump into a cold shower, this helped me out during when I was having these thoughts and please stay the fuck away from propecia help as for me that always amplified these thoughts.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Believe me Bro it's not worth ending it at all. I bet you a couple months fully on board the protocol and you will look back on this and thank yourself you didn't go through with this.

I believe for the vast majority of us all here the first thing symptom to leave us is the suicidal thoughts and once that has gone and you begin experiencing upswings you will feel a lot more positive and know that it is inevitable you will get better and be 100x stronger from this

Best advice I can give for right now is do 3 to 4 rounds of breathing excercise then immediately jump into a cold shower, this helped me out during when I was having these thoughts and please stay the fuck away from propecia help as for me that always amplified these thoughts.
    Cold shower is ALWAYS a great way to snap you out of whatever funk you happen to be in. And unlike drugs or booze, which is what most "normal" people would do, it's actually good for you. It's the best natural way to completely change your current state.....INSTANTLY, with no downside except getting wet.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2021 at 12:00 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I know what you are going through.

I was hospitalised months ago because of severe suicidal ideation. These thoughts are not you. They are not! For me, they came because I was convinced this 'disease' was incurable, which made me utterly hopeless. PFS is, for me at least, very much a mental illness too. Constant anxiety, depressive thoughts and catastrophic thinking, which will keep you locked in. That's why I've been so grateful for finding this place, because it made me believe this will end, and gave me something to do to reinforce that belief (the protocol). BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. BELIEVE IT. AND THEN ACT ON IT.

I try to look at this whole ordeal as a chance to become a true hero. You will be. You will overcome, and will be so strong because of it.