User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you all guys. Trying to grab the life right now, also thanks to your post and inspiring stories.

Love you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    Thanks you all guys. Trying to grab the life right now, also thanks to your post and inspiring stories.

Love you
    Glad to see you're doing better. I'll say that when I got pfs in 2013 I thought I would never recover when I was feeling the same in 2016.

This is not just a personal battle, it's the greatest war you'll ever fight.

I've combed through this board entirely, and everything is given by CD in TMO. I was thinking of posting in the recovery board, but I want to wait until I'm 100% or at least 95%. I've gone from feeling complete 1 day a month in 2015 to feeling complete 25 or more days a month right now. I am now focusing on catching up on all I missed, and feel like I don't need to plan my future with a pfs contingency plan anymore.

Stay strong.

Also, thanks for all the help again CD.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    Glad to see you're doing better. I'll say that when I got pfs in 2013 I thought I would never recover when I was feeling the same in 2016.

This is not just a personal battle, it's the greatest war you'll ever fight.

I've combed through this board entirely, and everything is given by CD in TMO. I was thinking of posting in the recovery board, but I want to wait until I'm 100% or at least 95%. I've gone from feeling complete 1 day a month in 2015 to feeling complete 25 or more days a month right now. I am now focusing on catching up on all I missed, and feel like I don't need to plan my future with a pfs contingency plan anymore.

Stay strong.

Also, thanks for all the help again CD.
    That's amazing to hear and thank you for coming out of the shadows and adding some positivity! We can never have enough of that around here. You know what I'm gonna say now......KEEP GOING!!!! Even when you feel 100%,100% of the time....go another six months before declaring total victory.

And please.....When that time comes. Make a recovery post! Everyone's trying to get there.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-23-2021 at 10:34 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

Its been a while i have come here because i was fully recovered in 7-8 months.

I suffered from December 2017 to mid of 2019.
    I tool saw palmetto and the side effects were horrible.
    I took almost 20-25 pill and started noticing the side effects.

At first i thought with time it will self cure, so i stopped visiting my gf for 2 months.
    But things were become more terrible with time. No erection no mood even i couldn't not feel any thing down there.

I waited for almost a year but in January 2019 i thought to fight it back.
    I started visiting doctors and believe me i dropped a note to asia's best harmonal doctor and he just refused such sort of side effects.

I started working out as well. And finally i meet a vedic doctor.
    It was a 8 to 10 month fight and then i finally starting getting morning erections,mood and all.

I you need any sort of advice you can ping me on KIK. My id is
    Ank03

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rromansingh View Post
    Hello All,

Its been a while i have come here because i was fully recovered in 7-8 months.

I suffered from December 2017 to mid of 2019.
    I tool saw palmetto and the side effects were horrible.
    I took almost 20-25 pill and started noticing the side effects.

At first i thought with time it will self cure, so i stopped visiting my gf for 2 months.
    But things were become more terrible with time. No erection no mood even i couldn't not feel any thing down there.

I waited for almost a year but in January 2019 i thought to fight it back.
    I started visiting doctors and believe me i dropped a note to asia's best harmonal doctor and he just refused such sort of side effects.

I started working out as well. And finally i meet a vedic doctor.
    It was a 8 to 10 month fight and then i finally starting getting morning erections,mood and all.

I you need any sort of advice you can ping me on KIK. My id is
    Ank03
    Just what I thought......we're all good on recovery advice as that's exactly what this site is for. So thanks, but no thanks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

I was exactly where you were a few years ago. Waking up at 5am screaming. An anxious wreck. Could barely speak a coherent sentence. I wanted to die, but I pushed on with the help of friends.

I'm recovered now. It absolutely can happen.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone heard back from this poor lad?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Anyone heard back from this poor lad?
    I haven’t. I hope he’s okay.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He wasn't ready for this. Not even close.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    He wasn't ready for this. Not even close.
    Some guys may have to just focus on their mental health for a year or two before they can do the protocol. I hope he is seeing a therapist.