User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fellow sufferer needs our encouragement

I NEVER do this, but I have been alerted to a possible suicide attempt by one of our members. I'm asking you guys to do what you can to avoid this. I've seen several men take their own lives because of pfs. Completely unnecessary . Especially now, when we have the tools and know how to completely heal from this misery. Actually we have a whole forum dedicated to this so that it doesn't have to ever happen again.

Please my man....don't make any rash decisions. Your life is NOT over unless you decide it is. You DO NOT have a terminal condition.

Chime in guys...even if you're just a lurker....NOW is the time to speak up and add to the worth of our collective knowledge.

Now is the time to save a life....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I know I can't truly understand what you're going through, but you need to listen when I say that what your going through is totally beatable. This isn't like the 90s, or even the 2000s when there were no cures for this.

In the meantime, while you heal and recover, help is available for you. If you can't contact your family or friends for whatever reason, there are helplines to talk out your situation, and improve your perspective.

If you need to talk to me about anything send me a direct message, and from there I'm happy to talk to you over text or WhatsApp if you feel that would help you.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, this is such a tough condition
    I have never thought something so bad could be possible to experience
    Our ancestors never had to experience THIS. My dad went bald graceful and still at 70 he STILL has great libido
    you just feel very vulnerable like a woman all the time it's very hard

I dont have it as bad as others here my problem is mostly the shrinkage
    so i know a lot of men can be in even worse situation

Honestly CD's plan is the best shot but sometimes the environment we are in isnt the best
    If I were on my last legs
    I would honest change my settings completely
    Cash out whatever savings, credit cards and just travel man
    I would go to south india near a beach where they have the best aryuvedic herbs
    You can replicate CD's plan there with the beach, you can go meditate
    you can visiti tibetian monks and prices are even cheaper now for a room and food
    Just go there no internet no phone nothing man

I refuse to believe that the body is incapable of healing you should believe the same too
    good luck guys

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Hey man, I know I can't truly understand what you're going through, but you need to listen when I say that what your going through is totally beatable. This isn't like the 90s, or even the 2000s when there were no cures for this.

In the meantime, while you heal and recover, help is available for you. If you can't contact your family or friends for whatever reason, there are helplines to talk out your situation, and improve your perspective.

If you need to talk to me about anything send me a direct message, and from there I'm happy to talk to you over text or WhatsApp if you feel that would help you.
    I'm going to blow it up on Whatsapp as well.....this can't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys....keep em coming....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got too stay strong. Trust me I know the feeling. The crazy thoughts. Feeling lost. Losing everything. Just follow the protocol. You will Recover. Trust CD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Dude....Most of us here went the same dark place you are/went. When I look back a year Ago and remember all the shit I transpassed...and I climbed that Pit. I solve most of my issues, and better, I learned about being healthy as I never would if wasn't for PFS. Time to become a Monster now, get ALL this knowledge and support here and make a good thing of It, FOR YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

When I look back a year Ago, It seem that was another life from the point I am now. Stay Hard!!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have no where to go but up from here.....Take solace in the fact that the worst is most likely over....Keep going. You'll end up better in the end then you ever thought possible.

If you guys want to message him, I did put his screen name in the chat box at the top of the forum. That's one of the main reasons for this place. Not just the know how, but the encouragement from other members who have already been there and have made it past the dark hole you're in now.

You're stronger then you think you are. And FUCK MERCK.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please hang in there, buddy. We all care about you, and trust me, you’re not going to feel this way forever. You’re going to get better as you follow the protocol, and even if you had to do something like leave your job for awhile, do what you have to do to put yourself in the best environment to recover.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    please hang in there, buddy. We all care about you, and trust me, you’re not going to feel this way forever. You’re going to get better as you follow the protocol, and even if you had to do something like leave your job for awhile, do what you have to do to put yourself in the best environment to recover.
    100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay strong brother! I took accutane when I was 18yo. Im 24 now and only found out about this forum at the end of last year. Never give up! Better times will come. What helps me a lot is imagining myself in a better place.