User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And it's not like you're rolling the dice or gambling on your health. You WILL heal if you do what you need to do. You WILL win. The only thing that is stopping you.......is YOU.
    I agree with you 100 percent. I also believe even when you feel say 80 percent Recovered, I think we still need too stay on YOUR PROTOCOL for adleast another YEAR. Our body’s are still in a weak state. Adleast mine is....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well heck

I’ve never mentioned anything personal about me in this form but if it means helping someone else then fuck it

Dude.. imagine being born and raised in Iraq (in the worst place in Iraq), a third world country where you can literally die any fucking moment for many many reasons and on top of that you have no father and living a hard life already then you get hit pretty fucking hard by PFS for no fucking reason and having one of the worst symptoms with no hope in any help from any medical system and no one around you to even understand or have a glimpse of idea about what you could possibly going through, and even when you are willing to do what it takes you actually can’t because you live in a fucking dumpster.

basically suicide was the perfect option on the table

Yah thats my situation, and i wholeheartedly believe that not many people with PFS had it worse than me

Yet even at my worst times when my mind was pushing suicidal thoughts down my throat i never gave it a chance, in fact all the time of my suffering I KNEW this could be fixed even if it doesn’t mean right now, life is worth much more than a fucking pill

Even without doing the protocol i was able get so much improvement by doing something as simple as eliminating gluten, there is a-lot you can do and believe me when i say many people wish they had the chance you do so don’t fucking waste it man.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Well heck

I’ve never mentioned anything personal about me in this form but if it means helping someone else then fuck it

Dude.. imagine being born and raised in Iraq (in the worst place in Iraq), a third world country where you can literally die any fucking moment for many many reasons and on top of that you have no father and living a hard life already then you get hit pretty fucking hard by PFS for no fucking reason and having one of the worst symptoms with no hope in any help from any medical system and no one around you to even understand or have a glimpse of idea about what you could possibly going through, and even when you are willing to do what it takes you actually can’t because you live in a fucking dumpster.

Yah thats my situation, and i wholeheartedly believe that not many people with PFS had it worse than me

Yet even at my worst times when my mind was pushing suicidal thoughts down my throat i never gave it a chance, in fact all the time of my suffering I KNEW this could be fixed even if it doesn’t mean right now, life is worth much more than a fucking pill

Even without doing the protocol i was able get so much improvement by doing something as simple as eliminating gluten, there is a-lot you can do and believe me when i say many people wish they had the chance you do so don’t fucking waste it man.
    That’s inspiring, man. Do you still live there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    That’s inspiring, man. Do you still live there?
    I hope it is for everyone, yes i do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is finasteride popular in iraq? I feel like middle eastern man have healthy 5AR you know body hair, aggression ect (i am like this too) high DHT
    Compared to say an asian man who has no body hair
    I think you would see a lot of people affected inhabiting it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    is finasteride popular in iraq? I feel like middle eastern man have healthy 5AR you know body hair, aggression ect (i am like this too) high DHT
    Compared to say an asian man who has no body hair
    I think you would see a lot of people affected inhabiting it
    No it’s Actually never used in Iraq for hair loss treatment, only reason you would ever hear about it is for prostate enlargement, most people here have great beard and hair genetics though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think body hair and perceived stereotypes of aggression (which even if true can be accounted for culturally) are the ultimate signs of 5ar activity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    For sure they want too, but for my current life it's impossible to jump into the protocol. So yes, I don't want/can wait unsure benefits within years, while life goes on. Sorry you all guys. Don't waste your time with me
    Dude, helping you through this is not wasting anyone's time. Helping others is the best thing that someone can do with their lives, not a second of that is a waste. You're not a waste, you can live a good life. Despite what you think you can actually live life before and whilst you get better. Life doesn't go on without you, you're part of it. Yes there are unique obstacles for you in your life and getting on the protocol but we all deal with different circumstances everyday. This lie that you are telling yourself that you are no good or can't get better is exactly that; a lie. View it for what it is, it's just a negative thought that you identify with. When you recognise it for that you can see that it is a terrible waste to give up because of a thought. You say you don't have willpower? Bullshit. You do. Everyone does. You're just allowing that thought to dictate to you what your perception of yourself is.

I know you want overnight success; we all did. But having a low libido doesn't have to mean not enjoying other areas of your life; you can still be social, be creative and have fun. That's all there. Yes the chemistry in your brain right now makes negative thoughts more likely and it harder to see how you can have positive experiences but believe me; they are still there waiting for you. And that's what the mental aspects of the protocol are for; the meditation, breath work, cold showers, etc. This is all stuff that is right now within your control. Is ending your life really a better option than giving those tried and tested habits a go? Why would it be? Isn't everything worth trying, particularly if it helps alleviate pain that you're feeling? You know it is.

Ending your life is not the answer. It'll only put more suffering into the world and it'll do so needlessly. You can put one foot in front of the other, you can slowly put into place ways in which you can finally do the protocol. You can start the good habits now and you can start feeling better in yourself from today. Libido isn't the be all and end all. Yes, it can be the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the protocol but the journey of self improvement and taking the little steps to give yourself the strength it takes to get there are worth it in and of themselves. You just have to tell yourself that you're worth it, like everyone here knows you are.
    Last edited by coppersocks; 02-18-2021 at 05:29 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well heck

Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well heck

As someone who has spent time in your country, and honestly in no offense, way more time than I wanted to - fucking kudos to you man. Doing this type of regimen in that world has got to be hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Dude, helping you through this is not wasting anyone's time. Helping others is the best thing that someone can do with their lives, not a second of that is a waste. You're not a waste, you can live a good life. Despite what you think you can actually live life before and whilst you get better. Life doesn't go on without you, you're part of it. Yes there are unique obstacles for you in your life and getting on the protocol but we all deal with different circumstances everyday. This lie that you are telling yourself that you are no good or can't get better is exactly that; a lie. View it for what it is, it's just a negative thought that you identify with. When you recognise it for that you can see that it is a terrible waste to give up because of a thought. You say you don't have willpower? Bullshit. You do. Everyone does. You're just allowing that thought to dictate to you what your perception of yourself is.

I know you want overnight success; we all did. But having a low libido doesn't have to mean not enjoying other areas of your life; you can still be social, be creative and have fun. That's all there. Yes the chemistry in your brain right now makes negative thoughts more likely and it harder to see how you can have positive experiences but believe me; they are still there waiting for you. And that's what the mental aspects of the protocol are for; the meditation, breath work, cold showers, etc. This is all stuff that is right now within your control. Is ending your life really a better option than giving those tried and tested habits a go? Why would it be? Isn't everything worth trying, particularly if it helps alleviate pain that you're feeling? You know it is.

Ending your life is not the answer. It'll only put more suffering into the world and it'll do so needlessly. You can put one foot in front of the other, you can slowly put into place ways in which you can finally do the protocol. You can start the good habits now and you can start feeling better in yourself from today. Libido isn't the be all and end all. Yes, it can be the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the protocol but the journey of self improvement and taking the little steps to give yourself the strength it takes to get there are worth it in and of themselves. You just have to tell yourself that you're worth it, like everyone here knows you are.
    Solid gold advice right here. Good to see an old name back as well. Kudos to you.