User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all, guy.

My situation Is a bit different. i took proscar 5mg in autumn 2019 for prostatitis. The saw palmetto in September 2020 killed me.
    I was recovering, but in january 2021 another finale crash.

Dick Is dead. Prostate burns and I think It Is inflammed even due to an infection of enterococcus faecalis never treated completely despite the manu antibiotics. I am quite sure that my prostate not working worsen the its condition to an irremediabile state.
    Moreover I found some warts I cannot figure out how I took them. So, HPV to.

In few words the entire genital department is seriously compromised. I never had many partners or intercourses at risk but I anyhow in this situation.

Sleep is impossibile. Cannot find Albizia. But anyway my real problema is not dall'ing asleep but sleep more than 3/4 hours.
    And the following day I am not tired. Is awkard. Is a Nightmare.

Finally, cannot Jump in the protocol because 1) I am unable to live alone and organize my Life, 2) cannot find most of the herbs, 3) Always had 0 willpower, 4) need a quick result and cannot best years of downswing.

I don't want to depress you bit at this point, for how I am, I cannot see much solutions.
    Maybe a psichiatrist but I don't know...

Anyway, I've appreciated your support but please focus on your recovery...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Oh man, I know what you are going through.

I was hospitalised months ago because of severe suicidal ideation. These thoughts are not you. They are not! For me, they came because I was convinced this 'disease' was incurable, which made me utterly hopeless. PFS is, for me at least, very much a mental illness too. Constant anxiety, depressive thoughts and catastrophic thinking, which will keep you locked in. That's why I've been so grateful for finding this place, because it made me believe this will end, and gave me something to do to reinforce that belief (the protocol). BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. BELIEVE IT. AND THEN ACT ON IT.

I try to look at this whole ordeal as a chance to become a true hero. You will be. You will overcome, and will be so strong because of it.
    If you see it through, you WILL be a better man then before you started. Fact.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    Thank you all, guy.

My situation Is a bit different. i took proscar 5mg in autumn 2019 for prostatitis. The saw palmetto in September 2020 killed me.
    I was recovering, but in january 2021 another finale crash.

Dick Is dead. Prostate burns and I think It Is inflammed even due to an infection of enterococcus faecalis never treated completely despite the manu antibiotics. I am quite sure that my prostate not working worsen the its condition to an irremediabile state.
    Moreover I found some warts I cannot figure out how I took them. So, HPV to.

In few words the entire genital department is seriously compromised. I never had many partners or intercourses at risk but I anyhow in this situation.

Sleep is impossibile. Cannot find Albizia. But anyway my real problema is not dall'ing asleep but sleep more than 3/4 hours.
    And the following day I am not tired. Is awkard. Is a Nightmare.

Finally, cannot Jump in the protocol because 1) I am unable to live alone and organize my Life, 2) cannot find most of the herbs, 3) Always had 0 willpower, 4) need a quick result and cannot best years of downswing.

I don't want to depress you bit at this point, for how I am, I cannot see much solutions.
    Maybe a psichiatrist but I don't know...

Anyway, I've appreciated your support but please focus on your recovery...
    Oh believe me, every single man here is focused on their recovery. But we have had suicides in the past and it's not something I personally take lightly. You can still focus on your recovery AND make sure somebody doesn't do something stupid their family will regret for the rest of their lives.

A solution is staring you in the face. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. You've given up before you even tried! I'm probably sure you can do a work around for pretty much ALL of the protocol. Italy isn't a third world country for Christ sakes. You can get almost anything you need from amazon. Most of the protocol are things you don't need to purchase, besides healthy food...

What it comes down to is, you don't WANT to do the protocol. That's what it is.

You don't think these guys want overnight results too?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2021 at 02:20 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Oh believe me, every single man here is focused on their recovery. But we have had suicides in the past and it's not something I personally take lightly. You can still focus on your recovery AND make sure somebody doesn't do something stupid their family will regret for the rest of their lives.

A solution is staring you in the face. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. You've given up before you even tried! I'm probably sure you can do a work around for pretty much ALL of the protocol. Italy isn't a third world country for Christ sakes. You can get almost anything you need from amazon. Most of the protocol are things you don't need to purchase, besides healthy food...

What it comes down to is, you don't WANT to do the protocol. That's what it is.

You don't think these guys want overnight results too?
    For sure they want too, but for my current life it's impossible to jump into the protocol. So yes, I don't want/can wait unsure benefits within years, while life goes on. Sorry you all guys. Don't waste your time with me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope it helps..

I live in Indonesia, it's even harder to find literally anything here.. The docs have no idea about PFS either..

I still can't find LEH herbs sold here, but still managed to get other brands which I'm sure it's okay to have..

Suicidal thought was there too, but I jumped into CD's protocol with 100% faith.. I already paid for the meds prescripted by the doc the day I started CD's protocol, decided to leave it there knowing no pharmaceuticals would help our conditions..

Right now I haven't recovered yet, but still going with the protocol so that someday I can see PFS as the thing of the past..

Carry on.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    I hope it helps..

I live in Indonesia, it's even harder to find literally anything here.. The docs have no idea about PFS either..

I still can't find LEH herbs sold here, but still managed to get other brands which I'm sure it's okay to have..

Suicidal thought was there too, but I jumped into CD's protocol with 100% faith.. I already paid for the meds prescripted by the doc the day I started CD's protocol, decided to leave it there knowing no pharmaceuticals would help our conditions..

Right now I haven't recovered yet, but still going with the protocol so that someday I can see PFS as the thing of the past..

Carry on.
    Good for you on making do with what you have. How long have you been at it?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing that is permanent about this condition is if you end your life over it.

However, in your earlier posts Alex - you are making excuses just point blank. This is a great exercise in your life to build the willpower that you claim you've never had. I remember before we had exchanges where you weren't willing to give up beer? If you even DESIRE drinking beer, then you're not as bad off as many individuals that come this way. I didn't even think of drinking alcohol at the beginning of PFS as I could barely function. You just need to reset, build a foundation - and establish that willpower and these good habits. Seriously my man, after two months it becomes easy as hell and set and forget. Just gotta put the time and effort in up front.

Don't let a temporary problem be a permanent problem.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    The only thing that is permanent about this condition is if you end your life over it.

However, in your earlier posts Alex - you are making excuses just point blank. This is a great exercise in your life to build the willpower that you claim you've never had. I remember before we had exchanges where you weren't willing to give up beer? If you even DESIRE drinking beer, then you're not as bad off as many individuals that come this way. I didn't even think of drinking alcohol at the beginning of PFS as I could barely function. You just need to reset, build a foundation - and establish that willpower and these good habits. Seriously my man, after two months it becomes easy as hell and set and forget. Just gotta put the time and effort in up front.

Great point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

This Temporary illness will make you be strong. You have no other options. You are 100 percent correct in everything YOU said. 1 day at a TIME. Follow the FREAKING PROTOCOL or lose too PROPECIA. I rather FIGHT

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    This Temporary illness will make you be strong. You have no other options. You are 100 percent correct in everything YOU said. 1 day at a TIME. Follow the FREAKING PROTOCOL or lose too PROPECIA. I rather FIGHT
    And it's not like you're rolling the dice or gambling on your health. You WILL heal if you do what you need to do. You WILL win. The only thing that is stopping you.......is YOU.