User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Do you continue to take supplements when doing DHT Cycle?

I know its recommended to stop taking herbs during a cycle of Ultrahard as you would be wasting them, but what about the supplements; Vitamin d, Magnesium and Spirulina.

Is it okay to magnesium and vitamin d daily during an Ultrahard cycle or should I stop them like the herbs?.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you still take vit d chlorella spirunella but not any of the T boosting herbs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdylan97 View Post
    I know its recommended to stop taking herbs during a cycle of Ultrahard as you would be wasting them, but what about the supplements; Vitamin d, Magnesium and Spirulina.

Is it okay to magnesium and vitamin d daily during an Ultrahard cycle or should I stop them like the herbs?.
    Yes. You take everything but the T boosting herb cycle
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the answers guys!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Been meaning to ask you just to clarify. How about probiotics on prohormones?

Aside from that I take glycine, thianine, and TUDCA but those are fine I’ve gathered are fine on PH’s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Is Coffee/caffeine alright to take on cycle or would you recommend stopping?.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdylan97 View Post
    Is Coffee/caffeine alright to take on cycle or would you recommend stopping?.
    Everything is fine but the T boosting herbs, and eat more gluten carbs throughout the day as well because it tanks your glucose.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Everything is fine but the T boosting herbs, and eat more gluten carbs throughout the day as well because it tanks your glucose.
    ?? I think you may have mis-spoke.

You don't want to eat ANY gluten, anything whether on cycle or not. Not sure where that idea came from?

I appreciate you helping others, but until you have yourself in check protocol wise, it's probably best not to give too much advice until you're a bit further along in the process yourself.

On cycle you can consume more carbs (and you should) during non backloading hours because the body is enhanced and can handle it. You still want to get the majority of carbs during the backloading window 4pm-midnight. But never glutinous carbs.

On cycle, daytime carbs are shuttled right into the muscle just as if backloading. You can afford to be a little "loose" during those times.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"