User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice Needed!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for late reply CD. I tried husk and that actually gave me constipation. All these issues have aggravated since my juice fast to honest. My head pressure is killing me, my digestive system is blocked completely due to constipation. Not a minute goes by without my head spinning/head pressure issues, its getting to the point where I am so helpless. Please if anyone could get me with this PLEASE. I just want to fix my gut, and I know when that happens I don't get the head issues. Sorry for such a negative post but I really need quick advice.

I actually spoke to Doctor this week who suggested me to take 'Motilium' to get my gut motility up. Any thoughts?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
    Sorry for late reply CD. I tried husk and that actually gave me constipation. All these issues have aggravated since my juice fast to honest. My head pressure is killing me, my digestive system is blocked completely due to constipation. Not a minute goes by without my head spinning/head pressure issues, its getting to the point where I am so helpless. Please if anyone could get me with this PLEASE. I just want to fix my gut, and I know when that happens I don't get the head issues. Sorry for such a negative post but I really need quick advice.

I actually spoke to Doctor this week who suggested me to take 'Motilium' to get my gut motility up. Any thoughts?
    How did you refeed? And how long ago? You shouldn't be this constipated, especially if you're following the dietary advice.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I refed with some bone broth and some fruit (although I did eat some solid). This was a month ago, however I did feel OK afterwards for a bit. However I ate some tinned pineapple (big mistake) like 3 weeks ago. Since then I have this head pressure/spinning sensation that's not going away at all. I had diarrhea also so I thought maybe if I had husk that would stop my diarrhea and head spinning and it did stop my diarrhea however gave me constipation. My main symptom is the head spinning/head pressure which is not going away. Should I do a water fast or a juice fast again? Anything that would help me relieve the pressure?

Any advice on the motilium. If not, I was going to try the following: https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I refed with some bone broth and some fruit (although I did eat some solid). This was a month ago, however I did feel OK afterwards for a bit. However I ate some tinned pineapple (big mistake) like 3 weeks ago. Since then I have this head pressure/spinning sensation that's not going away at all. I had diarrhea also so I thought maybe if I had husk that would stop my diarrhea and head spinning and it did stop my diarrhea however gave me constipation. My main symptom is the head spinning/head pressure which is not going away. Should I do a water fast or a juice fast again? Anything that would help me relieve the pressure?

Any advice on the motilium. If not, I was going to try the following: https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse
    Do a three day water fast and refeed SLOWLY with soft, fresh, ripe juicy fruits. Try and drink two liters of water each day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word of caution for everyone. PLEASE stick to the protocol in terms of diet as much as possible. I made a big mistake eating tinned pineapple ( with sugary syrup). It was like poison for my body. It gave me such a bad inflammatory response with severe head pressure and dizziness for the last three weeks. A very very dark period indeed. I have gone 100% PALEO in the last week (guilty to admit I was cheating a bit with grains) and bacopa everyday and now finally the head pressure seems to be lifting albeit only slowly. Please guys stick to what’s laid out.

CD, question for you. I am taking a short break from lifting as that’s aggravating my head pressure. Last few days without lifting has helped. Should I wait it out a bit more and listen to my body? Also please could you advise on the digestive aid. Would this be ok take? It’s all natural ingrients (including milk thistle) Cheers mate
    https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse
    Last edited by optimistic; 06-08-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Word of caution for everyone. PLEASE stick to the protocol in terms of diet as much as possible. I made a big mistake eating tinned pineapple ( with sugary syrup). It was like poison for my body. It gave me such a bad inflammatory response with severe head pressure and dizziness for the last three weeks. A very very dark period indeed. I have gone 100% PALEO in the last week (guilty to admit I was cheating a bit with grains) and bacopa everyday and now finally the head pressure seems to be lifting albeit only slowly. Please guys stick to what’s laid out.

CD, question for you. I am taking a short break from lifting as that’s aggravating my head pressure. Last few days without lifting has helped. Should I wait it out a bit more and listen to my body? Also please could you advise on the digestive aid. Would this be ok take? It’s all natural ingrients (including milk thistle) Cheers mate
    https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse
    I wouldn't take more then a week off. Try going back down to calisthenics for a bit. If not, then at least a 3-4 walk daily.

Give these a shot: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/pr...filiate=454596

https://www.healthrangerstore.com/pr...filiate=454596

Stay with the Health Ranger stuff because it's clean, safe and all natural.

Bro.....there is a reason I say FRESH, RAW and JUICY fruits to break a fast. EVERYTHING I suggest has a very good reason behind it. Breaking a fast with processed food IS like putting poison in your body after a fast. All that high fructose corn syrup and sugary bullshit.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-09-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Quick update, I am doing better overall. I am following the protocol fully apart from two things (not consistent with breathing and weight lifting). One main symptom I am feeling right now is weakness (aggravated by fapping) and constant head pressure. The reason why I am not doing weight lifting is because i sprained my neck and that gave me dizziness for almost three months so I am not in a position to lift weight although i've been doing running and body weight HIIT. Now my question is whether weight lifting is absolutely important to recovery because that is not an option for me or if there is an alternative such as body weight HIIT and running that I am doing. Thanks so much guys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Quick update, I am doing better overall. I am following the protocol fully apart from two things (not consistent with breathing and weight lifting). One main symptom I am feeling right now is weakness (aggravated by fapping) and constant head pressure. The reason why I am not doing weight lifting is because i sprained my neck and that gave me dizziness for almost three months so I am not in a position to lift weight although i've been doing running and body weight HIIT. Now my question is whether weight lifting is absolutely important to recovery because that is not an option for me or if there is an alternative such as body weight HIIT and running that I am doing. Thanks so much guys.
    There are always bodyweight alternatives you can do while you recover any injuries keeping you from lifting

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

It's not an option for you NOW, but it will be.

And yes, lifting weights needs to eventually be incorporated.