Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
    Thanks CD, I believe I maybe didn't describe the feeling properly. It's like a 'being high on weed' feeling. It started off with dizziness and now I get this high feeling where it feels like everything is slightly slow, the visual perception is ever so slow. For example, if I see from side to side its exactly like being high, things would move slightly slower. Difficult to describe but I hope you understand what I mean. Are you familiar with this? I haven't heard a lot of people complain about this?
    I am familiar.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD, I believe I maybe didn't describe the feeling properly. It's like a 'being high on weed' feeling. It started off with dizziness and now I get this high feeling where it feels like everything is slightly slow, the visual perception is ever so slow. For example, if I see from side to side its exactly like being high, things would move slightly slower. Difficult to describe but I hope you understand what I mean. Are you familiar with this? I haven't heard a lot of people complain about this?
    This is because of low allopregnanolone. You're most likely subconsciously going through immense stress and derealisation occurs as your body tries to cope with it.

New mothers often have extremely low progesterone levels after giving birth (postpartum) and this has a knock on effect on allopregnanolone, where they have a lot less allopregnanolone. They therefore describe, in many cases, exactly what you're describing here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    You're most likely subconsciously going through immense stress and derealisation occurs as your body tries to cope with it.
    Not most likely.....he IS, going through immense stress because of these non existent levels.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I wanted to update everyone. Since my last post, I have made a great recovery. I had bone paid, dizziness, and all that jazz (apart from depression, sleep issues). My libido and ED are also not too bad. HOWEVER, my main symptom is my gut. It wasn't that great before I crashed however been awful since. Life was pretty much liveable few days back and I had even stopped thinking about PFS. But, I made a mistake and ate solids too soon right after my juice cleanse which has put stress on my gut. Along with my gut comes head pressure and slight dizziness which I am 100% is because of my gut. So my question is guys, anyone who has recovered from their gut issues, please can someone tell me what I should be doing. Like I say, this is my main and only symptom right now (and mild tinnitus). Many many thanks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like everything is going well, keep at it!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok so I wanted to update everyone. Since my last post, I have made a great recovery. I had bone paid, dizziness, and all that jazz (apart from depression, sleep issues). My libido and ED are also not too bad. HOWEVER, my main symptom is my gut. It wasn't that great before I crashed however been awful since. Life was pretty much liveable few days back and I had even stopped thinking about PFS. But, I made a mistake and ate solids too soon right after my juice cleanse which has put stress on my gut. Along with my gut comes head pressure and slight dizziness which I am 100% is because of my gut. So my question is guys, anyone who has recovered from their gut issues, please can someone tell me what I should be doing. Like I say, this is my main and only symptom right now (and mild tinnitus). Many many thanks.
    Congrats so far on your recovery.

When you will you guys learn. You have to go slow on solid food after a cleanse for this reason. You could fast for a day and that would clear out any problems then just start up eating fresh fruits and veggies for a couple days

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Don’t mean interrupt optimistics post, keep up the good work bud. Also try brown noise on YouTube for tinnitus. But CD, not sure if you’ve got my pm but I desperately gotta ask you something there
    Pasha......please never do that again.

It's disrespectful to the OP's log and his time, and it's disrespectful to me. I'm sure by continuing on, going through each post, like I always do, I'm going to see your pm or any other messages that are there for me.

Everyone gets's as equal attention as possible and no one is more in an emergency situation then any other member either.

Please don't jump like that. You'll get your input as does everyone else.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to offer my sincerest apologies publicly, I’m sorry for what I did on your thread optimistic my brother, was inexperienced, immature and completely out of line I own up to it. Don’t want to be known by that lapse of judgement going forward, I hope you can forgive me.

Anyway I owe you some answers to your questions and something beneficial to your log. Your progress seems good so far and I think you now know to ease into the solid food after a fast/feast. While my gut symptoms were more mild, I have found that In addition to everything outlined by the protocol diet wise, making an occasional smoothie with bananas, blueberries, small teaspoon of chia seeds, cashew butter, a scoop of fermented Greek yogurt or kefir, and almond milk has helped with my gut health immensely. If you’re lactose intolerant, coconut yogurt might be an option. Everything is unsweetened and plain too by the way. This may be a helpful addition occasionally and your gut microbiome will be aligned if you stay consistent with the protocol. You can pm me on more info about the ingredients if you’d like.

Regarding your mild tinnitus, I think this will recede for you too eventually given your improvements. If it bothers you before bed, you can probably put a fan on low in your room to lessen the contrast between the noises and make it less noticeable before you sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank CD, will try and put in a fast.

No problem at all Pasha and thank you for the tip. I am not sure if I can have cashew butter to be honest but will try to blend in the rest of the ingredients. I’ve been suffering from diarrhoea ever since my juice fast ( 20 odd days now).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank CD, will try and put in a fast.

No problem at all Pasha and thank you for the tip. I am not sure if I can have cashew butter to be honest but will try to blend in the rest of the ingredients. I’ve been suffering from diarrhoea ever since my juice fast ( 20 odd days now).
    You still have diarrhea how many days afterwords? You're still cleansing.....The juice feast opened you up....your body is taking the opportunity to dump what it can. How has your diet been since?

@PashaSolid ......all good brother. We live, we learn.