User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question before I start my first UH cycle

Been sitting on a bottle for a while now. Almost feel ready but I have a question.

Would it be advisable to start the cycle without access to a gym? They’re still in lockdown over here and the only DHT raising exercise I have available to my are sprints and body weight stuff. Is it important to work out after you pump? Would sprinting or doing pushups even count?

Do you try to eat more during the cycle to tack on mass? Or does that not matter as much?

I’ve done 2 5day fasts over the course of the last 6 months and have been on the herb cycle for 2 months since the last one. I really want to wait for the gyms to open but for now it looks like that will be somewhere in May.. but I want the best possible base before I start the cycle. Wiser to wait it out another few months on the herbs?

I’m still scared about messing with my hormones. I guess I just need a little reassurance that prohormones are harmless. Let’s say I change my mind after a few days, can you just stop? Or is it unadvisable to shock your body with prohormones like this?

I kind of want to bring this up with my doc before I start this. Pretty sure you can’t legally buy prohormones where I live so its a bit of an awkward situation. But to have a medical professional looking after me does ease my mind about it. Or maybe I’m just exaggerating.

Last thing. My only remaining ailments at this point are:
    Insomnia
    Anxiety/fear
    Occasional depressed mood
    Night terrors

Can I expect these to maybe get worse at the beginning? Just so I know, and that I don’t necessarily have to pussy out.
    Last edited by Mojo; 02-24-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Been sitting on a bottle for a while now. Almost feel ready but I have a question.

Would it be advisable to start the cycle without access to a gym? They’re still in lockdown over here and the only DHT raising exercise I have available to my are sprints and body weight stuff. Is it important to work out after you pump? Would sprinting or doing pushups even count?

Do you try to eat more during the cycle to tack on mass? Or does that not matter as much?

I’ve done 2 5day fasts over the course of the last 6 months and have been on the herb cycle for 2 months since the last one. I really want to wait for the gyms to open but for now it looks like that will be somewhere in May.. but I want the best possible base before I start the cycle. Wiser to wait it out another few months on the herbs?

I’m still scared about messing with my hormones. I guess I just need a little reassurance that prohormones are harmless. Let’s say I change my mind after a few days, can you just stop? Or is it unadvisable to shock your body with prohormones like this?

I kind of want to bring this up with my doc before I start this. Pretty sure you can’t legally buy prohormones where I live so its a bit of an awkward situation. But to have a medical professional looking after me does ease my mind about it. Or maybe I’m just exaggerating.

Last thing. My only remaining ailments at this point are:
    Insomnia
    Anxiety/fear
    Occasional depressed mood
    Night terrors

Can I expect these to maybe get worse at the beginning? Just so I know, and that I don’t necessarily have to pussy out.
    If you’ve been taking the herbs, cold showers, exercise, diet, all that to get your T up and your sitting in a decent spot, you’re all good man. I was pretty scared too. Both of my prohormone threads are there for your resource, I documented all my experience for times like this.

In my experience, you’re gonna love it and it’s gonna be a game changer. The first initial days might(?) suck, but eventually it’ll kick in and be awesome. And you’re gonna wait and wait til you can start the next cycle. I have 3 weeks and I feel like an impatient kid waiting for Christmas. If you really need to stop you can do so, it won’t shock your system. Just hit the herbs after. I almost had to stop my second cycle on like day 3 but kept going and it was way worth it.

Obviously everyone is different. Also, your doc will tell you it’s a bad idea, I’ll save you the trouble. He’ll probably even say it’s all in your head, maybe try and put you on TRT. You never know what to expect with that fun little Pandora’s box of surprises when going to the doctor with PFS. I’d trust the ones who are in the same shoes as you who have tried these things and got results, not the doctor who doesn’t even believe in PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea ultra hard for me was much more gradual than higher dose androsterone. Androsterone was more of a sledgehammer while the effects of UH built up slowly over like 2-3 weeks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would take it now without access to the gym. If you're worried about workouts, find bodyweight WODs, and order one heavy kettlebell (35 or 53lb) and use that with your workouts. Just get moving. You'll be surprised how kettlebells, pushups, and setups can do for you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I am planning to do my 1st cycle as well, since noone sells UH in my country, I gotta get it shipped from the states..

Is there anything I need to supplement the UH? I saw the thread that guys were mentioning the "4" thing which I did not understand clearly..

BTW I had almost no mental sides, so the remaining symptoms are low libido and partial ED.
    Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi guys,

I am planning to do my 1st cycle as well, since noone sells UH in my country, I gotta get it shipped from the states..

Is there anything I need to supplement the UH? I saw the thread that guys were mentioning the "4" thing which I did not understand clearly..

BTW I had almost no mental sides, so the remaining symptoms are low libido and partial ED.
    Thanks guys!
    Don’t worry about the “4” thing. Just stop the herbs while you cycle, then the day you come off UH, jump back on the herbs. No other supplements needed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input guys. Just one more question: I’m hypogonadal at this point (high E, high SHBG, low T). Should I try to fix this first before cycling? Or will cycling be beneficial?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting for a couple bottles of Ultra Hard to arrive in the mail. I might start my cycle by using up an old bottle of Andro Hard as I wait, I'm guessing it would be fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the strength of both products are as follows...

ULTRA HARD - 375mg of epiandrosterone and 125mg of androsterone for every 5 pumps.
    ANDRO HARD - 50mg of epiandrosterone and 50mg of androsterone for every 12 pumps (according to musclegelz staff).

It looks like Ultra Hard will be much stronger than my previous cycle of Andro Hard...
    Last edited by johnsmith; 03-05-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    I'm waiting for a couple bottles of Ultra Hard to arrive in the mail. I might start my cycle by using up an old bottle of Andro Hard as I wait, I'm guessing it would be fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the strength of both products are as follows...

ULTRA HARD - 375mg of epiandrosterone and 125mg of androsterone for every 5 pumps.
    ANDRO HARD - 50mg of epiandrosterone and 50mg of androsterone for every 12 pumps (according to musclegelz staff).

It looks like Ultra Hard will be much stronger than my previous cycle of Andro Hard...
    It will be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"