User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question before I start my first UH cycle

Been sitting on a bottle for a while now. Almost feel ready but I have a question.

Would it be advisable to start the cycle without access to a gym? They’re still in lockdown over here and the only DHT raising exercise I have available to my are sprints and body weight stuff. Is it important to work out after you pump? Would sprinting or doing pushups even count?

Do you try to eat more during the cycle to tack on mass? Or does that not matter as much?

I’ve done 2 5day fasts over the course of the last 6 months and have been on the herb cycle for 2 months since the last one. I really want to wait for the gyms to open but for now it looks like that will be somewhere in May.. but I want the best possible base before I start the cycle. Wiser to wait it out another few months on the herbs?

I’m still scared about messing with my hormones. I guess I just need a little reassurance that prohormones are harmless. Let’s say I change my mind after a few days, can you just stop? Or is it unadvisable to shock your body with prohormones like this?

I kind of want to bring this up with my doc before I start this. Pretty sure you can’t legally buy prohormones where I live so its a bit of an awkward situation. But to have a medical professional looking after me does ease my mind about it. Or maybe I’m just exaggerating.

Last thing. My only remaining ailments at this point are:
    Insomnia
    Anxiety/fear
    Occasional depressed mood
    Night terrors

Can I expect these to maybe get worse at the beginning? Just so I know, and that I don’t necessarily have to pussy out.
    Last edited by Mojo; 02-24-2021 at 07:35 PM.