User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup,

I just received my bloodtests (taken at the 3 month mark, 2 weeks ago), and I wanted to share them to document my journey and show that things can get better to those that currently are in a dark place. I know numbers don't mean shit, and the plan remains the protocol until a complete recovery. I am in Canada so I think the measures might be different, everything is in Nmol/L.

Total T: 21.27 (reference: 8.6-30)
    Free T: 522 (223-915)
    Bioavailable T: 7.6 (2-8.6)
    FSH: 2.2 (1-18)
    LH: 3.8 (2-12)
    Estradiol: less than 60 (95-223)
    Prolactin: 6.7 (less than 19)

I say things can get better because 4 days after my crash, my Total T was 11.7. So it doubled in less than 12 weeks which sounds crazy to me. I notice my Estradiol is too low, and my FSH and LH are in the lower spectrum of the range.

1 month ago I would have been concerned, but now I know I just have to stick to the protocol. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I am already doing better, can't wait to see how I will be at the 6 month mark. I just received the herbs so I will be starting them tomorrow.

If you are struggling just know it WILL get better. I used to have it all and now I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. Witnessing your health coming back is a crazy feeling.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, not gonna lie I am in a pretty depressed right now.

Sexually everything can technically be made to work, but it's just not the same libido-wise, sensation-wise, and orgasm-wise (untested since nofap but I can feel it when edging). I really try my best to keep a positive attitude and always reply to newcomers to inspire them, but it's just so devastating to see this damage from a single pill taken 4 months ago. I am trying my best to stay composed but honestly it's hard. On top of that, I still have slight tinnitus and wrinkles but I don't give a fuck about it really.

My family and friends are great but they don't grasp the magnitude of the impact this condition has on people. I have seen the recoveries so I know it can be done, there's just always this cloud above my head telling me it won't happen for me, since I was truly fucked from 1mg. Sorry for venting, I figured if I document my journey I might as well talk about the lows too.

Good luck guys

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Man! One day at the time. For a lot of PFS guys 4 months is not enought time for even start the protocol. Just chill and do your things. Things doesn't happen in the speed we ALL would like. Unfotunelly, this is a rule. Build yourself up!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I understand it FSH and LH are feedback hormones for T production. Since your T is perfectly normal they don’t need to be high.
    Your DHT is likely also fine as we would probably see elevated estradiol levels if they would not. Low E might cause depression but honestly I’m not that knowledgeable.

As for your libido issues they sound like they stem from depression and stress rather than hormones. If I were you I would not overthink things and just go on working on your mental health.

Reading your last few posts it sounds like your are well on your way to feeling completely normal again. Don’t stress about it and try not to make life hard for those around you. Count your blessings that you are able to sleep and not have panic follow you around. I don’t want to be that guy but it sounds like you are blowing up your remaining problems in your head, which could very well be the source of said remaining problems, or at least partly.

Well done so far, keep it up
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-30-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can’t expect a homeopathic routine to fix you in just 4 months. If you’ve seen any improvement in any department that’s a good sign.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies guys. I am aware it's irrational to focus on what's left (since I made improvements). Also I don't want to annoy those currently living with harsher sides. I guess I was just seeking some reassurance, as I have been told that's what this forum was about.

As for my remaining problems being in my head, I respectfully disagree. Lack of sensation and orgasm anhedonia are unfortunately not things I would imagine.

I'll keep grinding the protocol and try to work on my mindset

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. I am aware it's irrational to focus on what's left (since I made improvements). Also I don't want to annoy those currently living with harsher sides. I guess I was just seeking some reassurance, as I have been told that's what this forum was about.

As for my remaining problems being in my head, I respectfully disagree. Lack of sensation and orgasm anhedonia are unfortunately not things I would imagine.

I'll keep grinding the protocol and try to work on my mindset
    I did not mean to be disrespectful, so I apologize if it came across like that. Just trying to say that depression or long term mental stress does cause neurotransmitter imbalances, which in turn can cause reduced sensitivity and orgasm anhedonia. When I say ‘in your head’ I don’t mean in a sense of just flicking a switch in your brain. Mental problems like depression are real illnesses that take a while to fix. And the protocol does just that. I believe that fixing your remaining issues will be a lot easier if you try to keep a laid back and stressless approach. Even if it isn’t wholly attributed to mental illness, it will definitely help you to treat it as such.
    And the protocol will fix any remaining imbalances along the way.

I guess I’m trying to say: don’t stress, as stress is holding you back. You have a good mindset, and you deserve credit for getting stuck in and making progress. You might be closer to recovery than you realise.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-30-2021 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the clarification man I appreciate it, no harm taken!
    I didn't know depression could cause neurotransmitter imbalance. I agree, the mental aspect is the most challenging for me. Unfortunately it took me 3 months of depressing reads on PH before finding this place, and there is still mental scarring from that.
    I must clarify I have only been on the protocol for a month, so I know I must stop overthinking. Thanks for the replies, may not seem like much but it feels good having people there to put you back on track

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks for the clarification man I appreciate it, no harm taken!
    I didn't know depression could cause neurotransmitter imbalance. I agree, the mental aspect is the most challenging for me. Unfortunately it took me 3 months of depressing reads on PH before finding this place, and there is still mental scarring from that.
    I must clarify I have only been on the protocol for a month, so I know I must stop overthinking. Thanks for the replies, may not seem like much but it feels good having people there to put you back on track
    Definitely! I wish I found this place earlier. I roamed PH for 6 months before arriving here and I still have mental scarring after 8 months of protocol. It took a while for me to really focus on the mental part. But when I did, together with the hopeful message this forum carries, I started to really ramp up the healing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Definitely! I wish I found this place earlier. I roamed PH for 6 months before arriving here and I still have mental scarring after 8 months of protocol. It took a while for me to really focus on the mental part. But when I did, together with the hopeful message this forum carries, I started to really ramp up the healing.
    Yes, I think it's gonna take another month to really make the protocol a habit. It's great that you stayed on par for 8 months, I hope you're doing good man