User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    You'll be fine man, realising that yourself is a large part of it.

    I've just been taking one heaped teaspoon in the morning in a mixed berry and greens shake, might start adding another teaspoon in later in the day after reading CD's message but for now it seems to be doing the desired. I'm yet to start my herbs yet so hoping that will give me a lift too, already feeling less anxious about sups no reactions whatsoever to anything listed on TMO apart from chlorella.
    What was your reaction to Chlorella?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  2. #32
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What was your reaction to Chlorella?
    Brain fog & anxiety seemed pretty high for a few hours after taking it, I believe it's something to do with a Zinc intolerance - I had similar with ZMA & some multivitamin I was taking before discovering TMO.

  3. #33
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Brain fog & anxiety seemed pretty high for a few hours after taking it, I believe it's something to do with a Zinc intolerance - I had similar with ZMA & some multivitamin I was taking before discovering TMO.
    Okay...It's hit or miss with some guys. I think I'm going to do a poll....I've heard complaints about this before. It really is great stuff packed with vital nutrients and trace minerals but some guys apparently can't handle the zinc....it's completely based on their constitution. I took it daily in the beginning with no problems. Everyone is a little different.

    If it's not agreeing with you, then bin it.

    How about the Spirulina?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  4. #34
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Okay...It's hit or miss with some guys. I think I'm going to do a poll....I've heard complaints about this before. It really is great stuff packed with vital nutrients and trace minerals but some guys apparently can't handle the zinc....it's completely based on their constitution. I took it daily in the beginning with no problems. Everyone is a little different.

    If it's not agreeing with you, then bin it.

    How about the Spirulina?
    Yeah that makes sense, I actually used to take some super greens a few years ago with it in and had no issues pre pfs.

    Spirulina is fine, Iím taking that daily instead - I take it that makes sense?

  5. #35
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Yeah that makes sense, I actually used to take some super greens a few years ago with it in and had no issues pre pfs.

    Spirulina is fine, I’m taking that daily instead - I take it that makes sense?
    Yes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  6. #36
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted an update but I think I deleted it by accident.

    Basically just wanted to say that despite me feeling down last week, I still had to recognize some things have improved. I want people reading the thread to have an accurate representation of the situation, and not only the lows.

    In the last month my mental symptoms have completely recovered (emotions back, perspective on life back, no anxiety). Sexually, ED is gone, mental arousal is getting better (starting to see women as women if that makes sense), and skin/orgasm sensitivity are improving. Physically, this protocol is doing wonders: muscles have regained their hardness and I have almost no fat. Can it be the combination of the diet with the T-Boosters?
    At this point I'm only struggling with lowered libido/sensitivity/orgasm, rubber flaccid skin and some girth shrinkage. Physically I have slight tinnitus and morning wrinkles.

    I know we don't often list symptoms on this forum but I feel like there's a difference when listing recovered symptoms. Simply saying I'm getting better might not help struggling people reading my thread, so I hope they can concretely see things that are getting better. I am clearly not where I need to be, but I have only been on the protocol for a month (minus the meditation and pumping) so I must be grateful.

    This protocol has been amazing for me so far. Mid- February I had almost every mental and sexual symptoms, and I had thoughts that I would rather not verbalize here. 2 months later I am here. Summer is coming and opportunities to party will be there, but I am really focused on staying on this protocol at least until 2022. Given my situation, hopefully that will be enough to recover, but I know it's not a guarantee.

    Sorry for rambling, I figured if I document the lows I had to document the improvements too.

    Keep grinding guys

  7. #37
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I posted an update but I think I deleted it by accident.

    Basically just wanted to say that despite me feeling down last week, I still had to recognize some things have improved. I want people reading the thread to have an accurate representation of the situation, and not only the lows.

    In the last month my mental symptoms have completely recovered (emotions back, perspective on life back, no anxiety). Sexually, ED is gone, mental arousal is getting better (starting to see women as women if that makes sense), and skin/orgasm sensitivity are improving. Physically, this protocol is doing wonders: muscles have regained their hardness and I have almost no fat. Can it be the combination of the diet with the T-Boosters?
    At this point I'm only struggling with lowered libido/sensitivity/orgasm, rubber flaccid skin and some girth shrinkage. Physically I have slight tinnitus and morning wrinkles.

    I know we don't often list symptoms on this forum but I feel like there's a difference when listing recovered symptoms. Simply saying I'm getting better might not help struggling people reading my thread, so I hope they can concretely see things that are getting better. I am clearly not where I need to be, but I have only been on the protocol for a month (minus the meditation and pumping) so I must be grateful.

    This protocol has been amazing for me so far. Mid- February I had almost every mental and sexual symptoms, and I had thoughts that I would rather not verbalize here. 2 months later I am here. Summer is coming and opportunities to party will be there, but I am really focused on staying on this protocol at least until 2022. Given my situation, hopefully that will be enough to recover, but I know it's not a guarantee.

    Sorry for rambling, I figured if I document the lows I had to document the improvements too.

    Keep grinding guys
    I appreciate you taking the time to make this post.

    You're correct, most don't really dwell enough on the positives, and I'm glad you see the importance of it not only for yourself, but for the men that are ultimately going to come in behind you.

    Especially with these new services on the market the past couples of years such as "hims" and similar mail order companies that simply send men hair loss drugs to their doors. If anything, unfortunately we will be seeing an increase in men finding their way here. These positive posts only serve to help the greater community.

    So thank you, and I'm glad you're having quick success.

    And to answer your question, yes, the protocol is the reason why your muscle mass is increasing and body fat is disappearing. Just one of the many "side effects" of healthful living. Follow it to it's ultimate conclusion, and you, and every other man that does the same, will become a "specimen" of a man.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 5 Days Ago at 10:18 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  8. #38
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to make this post.

    You're correct, most don't really dwell enough on the positives, and I'm glad you see the importance of it not only for yourself, but for the men that are ultimately going to come in behind you.

    Especially with these new services on the market the past couples of years such as "hims" and similar mail order companies that simply send men hair loss drugs to their doors. If anything, unfortunately we will be seeing an increase in men finding their way here. These positive posts only serve to help the greater community.

    So thank you, and I'm glad you're having quick success.

    And to answer your question, yes, the protocol is the reason why your muscle mass is increasing and body fat is disappearing. Just one of the many "side effects" of healthful living. Follow it to it's ultimate conclusion, and you, and every other man that does the same, will become a "specimen" of a man.
    No worries, I do it because I wish I had seen a similar post when I was at the very bottom. The real challenge is redirecting the newcomers here instead of elsewhere. The protocol and the positive vibe here is a massive combo.

    It's crazy how good I feel mentally. This afternoon I finished working out, my muscles were pumped, I hopped in the cold shower and I just yelled for 30 seconds. It was a mix of aggression and euphoria from feeling life coming back to me. If I feel like that after 1 month, I don't know what it'll be after 1 year. To give people an idea, if I recovered my sexual sides and tinnitus, I would consider myself at 110% rather than 100%. I need to kill the remaining symptoms. Ordering a bathmate tonight to hopefully restore the girth I lost.

    I had a question regarding fruits. TMO says it's part of the paleo diet, but is there something as too much (since it's sugar)? I love eating a box of strawberries at night but don't know if it can hinder the progress.

  9. #39
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    No worries, I do it because I wish I had seen a similar post when I was at the very bottom. The real challenge is redirecting the newcomers here instead of elsewhere. The protocol and the positive vibe here is a massive combo.

    It's crazy how good I feel mentally. This afternoon I finished working out, my muscles were pumped, I hopped in the cold shower and I just yelled for 30 seconds. It was a mix of aggression and euphoria from feeling life coming back to me. If I feel like that after 1 month, I don't know what it'll be after 1 year. To give people an idea, if I recovered my sexual sides and tinnitus, I would consider myself at 110% rather than 100%. I need to kill the remaining symptoms. Ordering a bathmate tonight to hopefully restore the girth I lost.

    I had a question regarding fruits. TMO says it's part of the paleo diet, but is there something as too much (since it's sugar)? I love eating a box of strawberries at night but don't know if it can hinder the progress.
    That's one of the best feelings in the world!

    First, it's simple carbs/sugar, and all natural, so yes, you can continue to eat the strawberries at night or any fruit for that matter. But to backload properly you need complex carbs.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  10. #40
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's one of the best feelings in the world!

    First, it's simple carbs/sugar, and all natural, so yes, you can continue to eat the strawberries at night or any fruit for that matter. But to backload properly you need complex carbs.
    Ok thank you, I'll keep it then! I just thought maybe too much simple carbs could be bad.

    I am not backloading anything yet. I don't know, since I feel so much better since cutting carbs, I am scared to reintroduce them lol. I took Sorghum last week as a backload and felt lethargic/depressed about my condition for a couple hours. Since I just recently started getting better, I think I'm paranoid and want to keep the exact same variables that got me there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •