User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Ok thank you, I'll keep it then! I just thought maybe too much simple carbs could be bad.

I am not backloading anything yet. I don't know, since I feel so much better since cutting carbs, I am scared to reintroduce them lol. I took Sorghum last week as a backload and felt lethargic/depressed about my condition for a couple hours. Since I just recently started getting better, I think I'm paranoid and want to keep the exact same variables that got me there
    When done correctly the backloading will only aid in quickening your recovery. And don't worry about the sorghum, unless you enjoy eating it? Backloading with white rice, potatoes and other non glutinous grains will be just what the doctor ordered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When done correctly the backloading will only aid in quickening your recovery. And don't worry about the sorghum, unless you enjoy eating it? Backloading with white rice, potatoes and other non glutinous grains will be just what the doctor ordered.
    Well I'm on it then doc.

Doctors have been useless to me so far, so you're litterally my PFS doctor right now hahah. I just want to reiterate how appreciative I am for the work you do here. I know I keep repeating it but I have been raised to be grateful and I have no idea what I would've done without this place.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I'm on it then doc.

Doctors have been useless to me so far, so you're litterally my PFS doctor right now hahah. I just want to reiterate how appreciative I am for the work you do here. I know I keep repeating it but I have been raised to be grateful and I have no idea what I would've done without this place.
    Glad you're finding it useful.

And thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran out of pine pollen, so I ordered some more from LEH, and a cheap brand from Amazon to wait while the good stuff arrives.

Ever since making the switch on Thursday night, tinnitus has risen up considerably, and mood and libido are really down. Is the cheap brand better than nothing or should I wait until I get the good stuff?

It's like I'm taken 5 steps back on all aspects, it's hard to stay composed but gotta keep pushing. As I heard Maxout say, not much traffic along the extra mile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if it's because I'm running out of PP, but I am in a huge downswing right now. Mood, libido, sensitivity, tinnitus, anhedonia; everything is bad. I have a hard time forgiving myself for taking that poison, and I can't wrap my head around the fact that a single pill damaged me like that. I thought I was making quick progress, but it seems no one escapes from the zigzag pattern. A few days ago I reported feeling 110% mentally, and now I don't see the point. I really try my best, but despite reading recoveries, my hope is crushed and I fear this thing might drown me.

I will stop logging in here for a while. I wanted to accurately describe my journey, but I see that documenting my lows does no good to this forum or me. This place radiates positivity and deserves better than that.

I will keep up with the protocol 100% as I have done, keep pushing guys, much love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if it's because I'm running out of PP, but I am in a huge downswing right now. Mood, libido, sensitivity, tinnitus, anhedonia; everything is bad. I have a hard time forgiving myself for taking that poison, and I can't wrap my head around the fact that a single pill damaged me like that. I thought I was making quick progress, but it seems no one escapes from the zigzag pattern. A few days ago I reported feeling 110% mentally, and now I don't see the point. I really try my best, but despite reading recoveries, my hope is crushed and I fear this thing might drown me.

I will stop logging in here for a while. I wanted to accurately describe my journey, but I see that documenting my lows does no good to this forum or me. This place radiates positivity and deserves better than that.

I will keep up with the protocol 100% as I have done, keep pushing guys, much love
    Remember how good you felt a few days ago, that alone tells you what you can achieve, youíve done it already. Things usually happen this way with feeling better then feeling worse before returning with a higher baseline, itís part of the process bro, trust that process. Forgive yourself for what you didnít know, hindsight is 20/20, work to nurture yourself with what you know you can do now. You got this

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Remember how good you felt a few days ago, that alone tells you what you can achieve, you’ve done it already. Things usually happen this way with feeling better then feeling worse before returning with a higher baseline, it’s part of the process bro, trust that process. Forgive yourself for what you didn’t know, hindsight is 20/20, work to nurture yourself with what you know you can do now. You got this
    This^^^^^