User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure the constant worry and stress are actually symptoms of PFS themselves due to the non existent allopregnanolone which then fries the GABA. So you just have to ignore whatever negative thoughts your mind's telling you and keep going.

Anyway, just keep going and don't look back. Once you get to the point where life's livable again, you'll never stop after that. Took about 8-12 months for me. Now I feel better than pre PFS most days, and I was a severe case. I'm not real sure why, but the incredible confidence I felt on 4-Andro has pretty much stayed even though I stopped the cycle a bit over three weeks ago. Needless to say, I've been having the time of my life. LOL

You got this brother!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I'm pretty sure the constant worry and stress are actually symptoms of PFS themselves due to the non existent allopregnanolone which then fries the GABA. So you just have to ignore whatever negative thoughts your mind's telling you and keep going.

Anyway, just keep going and don't look back. Once you get to the point where life's livable again, you'll never stop after that. Took about 8-12 months for me. Now I feel better than pre PFS most days, and I was a severe case. I'm not real sure why, but the incredible confidence I felt on 4-Andro has pretty much stayed even though I stopped the cycle a bit over three weeks ago. Needless to say, I've been having the time of my life. LOL

You got this brother!
    Thanks for the encouragements. I must've read your whole thread 3x you legend. Glad that you're good man.

I'm 5 months postfin, 2 months on protocol, and at my actual baseline life is definitely livable. Things can change quickly tho. I made good progress so far but my remaining stuff is sexual so I'm buckling for a potential 2 year.

That's great news regarding your latest cycle. I am looking forward to running UltraHard for my 1st cycle this summer. I am just worried about it crushing my estrogen, as my latest bloodtest in March showed it was already way too low. I read that you can stack UltraHard and Alpha4 to mitigate this, however I have never seen someone run this combo as their first cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks for the encouragements. I must've read your whole thread 3x you legend. Glad that you're good man.

I'm 5 months postfin, 2 months on protocol, and at my actual baseline life is definitely livable. Things can change quickly tho. I made good progress so far but my remaining stuff is sexual so I'm buckling for a potential 2 year.

That's great news regarding your latest cycle. I am looking forward to running UltraHard for my 1st cycle this summer. I am just worried about it crushing my estrogen, as my latest bloodtest in March showed it was already way too low. I read that you can stack UltraHard and Alpha4 to mitigate this, however I have never seen someone run this combo as their first cycle.
    I wouldn't use Alpha Four on your first cycle. PFS guys usually have too much E to begin with (while Saw P guys often have low E as SP blocks aromatase as well as 5ar) so adding in the Four would increase it even more and potentially cause more issues. I learned that the hard way, it got to the point where I was super emotional and cried every few hours lol. Still an amazing cycle overall once I figured out the sweet spot regarding dosages.

I'd stick to the Ultra Hard and maybe keep it at 3 pumps per day to avoid lowering E too much. You can always add the Four at a later date if you feel you need it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You got this brother!
    Good. Things are going as planned.

Man.....you are gonna not believe how good you can feel.

It get's better man.....I'm telling you.

You will soon realize how "domesticated" all of us have become. You won't just realize it, you'll feel it. You're going to feel vital and alive and unplugged from the matrix and you're almost going to feel sorry for everyone else.......

You'll see what I means someday SOOn.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't use Alpha Four on your first cycle. PFS guys usually have too much E to begin with (while Saw P guys often have low E as SP blocks aromatase as well as 5ar) so adding in the Four would increase it even more and potentially cause more issues. I learned that the hard way, it got to the point where I was super emotional and cried every few hours lol. Still an amazing cycle overall once I figured out the sweet spot regarding dosages.

I'd stick to the Ultra Hard and maybe keep it at 3 pumps per day to avoid lowering E too much. You can always add the Four at a later date if you feel you need it.
    Solid^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's been putting in mad work..........he'll be making a recovery post soon. That's how it happens!

Ok....so here is where I'm thinking of changing an area in regards to dosing. For the guys that got blood tests and KNOW their E is low then running the four would be fine, even though typically I don't recommend it until you're in several cycels. Subsequently your tissues are starved of DHT as well, so if we have a bunch of guys with bloods, even though I never used them, that would be helpful considering your first PH cycle. But I ususally don't recommend a PH cycle until someones been on the protocol for at least three months. Because in that time if you're doing everything right, things will be more balanced.

Use yourself as a guinea pig. You may help alot of guys. If you KNOW your E is low, then run a cycle of Alpha Four at three pumps daily for four weeks and see how you feel. Then log it here for everyone to see. The four has androsterone in it too so it covers all bases.

Honestly, I'm damn curious to see.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    He's been putting in mad work..........he'll be making a recovery posts soon. That's how it happens!

Ok....so here is where I'm thinking of changing an area in regards to dosing. For the guys that got blood tests and KNOW their E is low then running the four would be fine, even though typically I don't recommend it until you're in several cycels. Subsequently your tissues are starved of DHT as well, so if we have a bunch of guys with bloods, even though I never used them, that would be helpful considering your first PH cycle. But I ususally don't recommend a PH cycle until someones been on the protocol for at least three months. Because in that time if you're doing everything right, things will be more balanced.

Use yourself as a guinea pig. You may help alot of guys. If you KNOW your E is low, then run a cycle of Alpha Four at three pumps daily for four weeks and see how you feel. Then log it here for everyone to see. The four has androsterone in it too so it covers all bases.

Honestly, I'm damn curious to see.
    I'd be willing to try it. What would the potential negative sides? I read that it has almost the same amount of androsterone (100mg vs 125mg), and 4-DHEA instead of Epi. Any idea why the UH lists libido benefits but not the Alpha Four? I guess it would still help indirectly by reactivating 5ars, but I'd be curious to know.

Honestly this whole PFS mess has made me very health anxious, so although I'd be willing to try it, I would just like to know the risks and what to expect.

I will do a bloodtest in June to verify that my E is still low.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to try it. What would the potential negative sides? I read that it has almost the same amount of androsterone (100mg vs 125mg), and 4-DHEA instead of Epi. Any idea why the UH lists libido benefits but not the Alpha Four? I guess it would still help indirectly by reactivating 5ars, but I'd be curious to know.

Honestly this whole PFS mess has made me very health anxious, so although I'd be willing to try it, I would just like to know the risks and what to expect.

I will do a bloodtest in June to verify that my E is still low.
    This is not something that you even need to be focusing on now stressing yourself un-needlessly. You gotta be on the protocol for a few more months man. There is a lot to learn and make habit in this first couple months.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is not something that you even need to be focusing on now stressing yourself un-needlessly. You gotta be on the protocol for a few more months man. There is a lot to learn and make habit in this first couple months.
    Deleted my reply by accident while updating it.

The situation doesn't stress me at all honestly, I'm just looking to learn more about it to make an educated decision. If I end up taking a path less traveled by with Alpha Four as a 1st cycle, I just wanted to know what it implied. If I start the cycle on July 1st I would have 4 solid months of protocol behind.

I also need to somewhat plan it in advance, since Covid fucks the international shipping. It took a month for my LEH order to arrive, so it might be the same delay again. I could always wait a bit longer for my cycle, but I remember reading a couple guys like Turnover saying if they could do it again, they wouldn't wait and they'd hop on a cycle after 4 months.

Protocol is definitely a habit at this point. I just need to add regular sun (welcome to Quebec) and manage to make my Bathmate work. Apart from that I'm golden. Now that I have my head and can enjoy my day, I'm just buckling up until the rest goes away. Every small improvement noticed is motivation to keep it up 100%.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Deleted my reply by accident while updating it.

The situation doesn't stress me at all honestly, I'm just looking to learn more about it to make an educated decision. If I end up taking a path less traveled by with Alpha Four as a 1st cycle, I just wanted to know what it implied. If I start the cycle on July 1st I would have 4 solid months of protocol behind.

I also need to somewhat plan it in advance, since Covid fucks the international shipping. It took a month for my LEH order to arrive, so it might be the same delay again. I could always wait a bit longer for my cycle, but I remember reading a couple guys like Turnover saying if they could do it again, they wouldn't wait and they'd hop on a cycle after 4 months.

Protocol is definitely a habit at this point. I just need to add regular sun (welcome to Quebec) and manage to make my Bathmate work. Apart from that I'm golden. Now that I have my head and can enjoy my day, I'm just buckling up until the rest goes away. Every small improvement noticed is motivation to keep it up 100%.
    That was a good response. I got you.

And Quebec......damn...you guys get like one month of summer, lol. Beautiful country though. I would go on a ski trip to Tremblant every year for about 20 yrs or so when I was younger. That's where I learned to ski. Cold AF in January.....-40...ever try to ski in -40? Don't.....lol.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2021 at 07:54 PM.