Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
Yeah, one thing the juice feast taught me for sure was just how important it is to get in your fruits and veggies for this condition. I know they're not the high GI carbs most desired for backloading, but I beast out on fruit on backloading nights anyway, in addition to the usual potatoes and white rice. Also, organ meats I think should really be included more often than normal. They're so chock full of good shit, I can feel a noticeable improvement in mood and energy when I eat liver or "ancestral blends" with heart and liver added to the beef.
Also totally agree with you on overtraining. It's easy to get overzealous with all this, and if you're like me, you sometimes feel like you should be doing something every moment of the day to combat your situation...but it's important to keep in mind all the work that's going on under the surface with muscle repair and growth, even when sleeping! We are hitting our targets even when we dont know it. Took me a while too, to comprehend that and stop doing HIIT, with 8 sprint sessions, 5-6 days a week, and weights every single day...Our overzealousness can easily result in higher cortisol/lower T, and trigger crashes.
Wow you were doing 8 HIIT sprints 5-6 times a week? Yeah that's no good haha. I love regular cardio but I reduced it for the same reasons.

Organ blends seem like a lot of fun, I was thinking of trying some when the B vitamin bullshit is behind me. Which brand do you take? Mofo?