Hi everyone,

I crashed from a single pill at the beginning of December 2020, and I have been struggling ever since. I was a mess but things got better, and I'm now struggling with sexual sides and some lingering mental symptoms.

The point is, I just found this board and it has been a breath of absolute fresh air. I used to frequently visit the popular depressing forum which I shall not name, and it was wrecking me psychologically. I am glad to have found an uplifting community that motivates each other and seems to see results.

About me, I am a 23 years old recording artist that also currently studies law. Writing and recording music is the reason why I live, and I can't afford to have this passion stripped because of a single pill. I will dedicate all my willpower to executing this protocol and working on my next music project dropping this summer.

I got important shit to do in the next few days. I will start my juice feast on March 3rd, and will proceed with the entire protocol from then. I will start with a 7 herbs rotation, and will add some progressively as I go. As for pro-hormones, I will only consider them after 2 months of herb cycling, as instructed.

I don't really care at this point. I have been so low that I will do everything to get my life back. I was depressed and unmotivated for several weeks, but I now realize I must fight i I ever want to see the old me. And I intend to.

I am not one of the most severely affected cases, and I have naturally made good progress in 3 months, so I think I can make great strides with a dedicated year on the protocol. And if it takes more than that, fuck it. This experience made me value health a lot more. If I intend to stay on this protocol after being recovered, then my expected recovery date becomes less relevant. I'll just grind it out.

Anyway, long read I guess but I'm glad to be here and I wish everyone success. Mindset is everything, and I found it here. Don't be surprised if I don't log in frequently. Even though this place is super positive, I think I really need to zone out mentally and try to forget about PFS in order to heal physically. However I will update my progress periodically and I'm looking forward to chatting with some of you. My goal is to recover, and for this thread to be a trail of hope for people in the same situation in the upcoming years.

Finally, I can't afford to buy 21 herbs; if you have any suggestions for the first 7 herbs to cycle, I would really like to know. I'll buy them from LostEmpire to support this website, and I'll progressively add them.

Keep fighting,