User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey, just wanted to give an update, because people were nice to me when I felt completely hopeless.

For the most part, I have recovered from the second crash. No more anxiety/derealization, sleep is good, dick is less rubbery, and tinnitus has calmed down. Libido still lower.

The hyperacusis has calmed down too, but I still need to use earplugs to go to the grocery store or to take showers. The ENT told me that it's normal for a loud sound like dental cleaning to cause a huge spike in hyperacusis, even if it was initially caused by finasteride. It should go away in a few months.

The crash was horrible, but the hyperacusis spike is probably the craziest thing I encountered in my PFS journey. For a couple days, my own voice or just pouring a glass of water was way too painful and I needed plugs. Although I'm not exactly like pre-2ndcrash, I'm super grateful to be where I am.

Thank you to everyone that encouraged me through this crash. I completely lost my head and needed help. I am really grateful for that

- - - Updated - - -

Took about 8 days to feel better
    Told you you’d be good! We’ve all been through it man. Those crashes are fleeting.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, glad you recovered from it, I told you it was probably just a spike !
    It took 2 weeks but I also recovered from the sound distorsion, otalgia and increased tinnitus from my ear incident

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you're doing better, buddy. It's good to hear it didn't last that long.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for having my back guys, truly appreciate it. And glad to hear it Max, it's definitely super scary to have impaired hearing for some time.

I'm back on the horse, I'll do a month of immaculate protocol, and then I will resume my cycle for 6 weeks.

I am all in, I really want to be recovered by 2023.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone ever had varicoceles symptoms?

Did some edging after a hot bath yesterday (2 things I read are not good for varicoceles), and 2 hours later I noticed a lump of veins on my right nut. One day later, my dick has absolutely no bloodflow, and my right nut hurts. Don't think it's related, but I've also had severe diarhea for 4 days straight.

I read varicoceles can hinder testosterone production, and that some people had them with PFS. Trying to stay calm about it

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone ever had varicoceles symptoms?

Did some edging after a hot bath yesterday (2 things I read are not good for varicoceles), and 2 hours later I noticed a lump of veins on my right nut. One day later, my dick has absolutely no bloodflow, and my right nut hurts. Don't think it's related, but I've also had severe diarhea for 4 days straight.

I read varicoceles can hinder testosterone production, and that some people had them with PFS. Trying to stay calm about it
    I think you’re thinking way too hard about this

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I was diagnosed with hyperacusis. The ENT says finasteride can cause it, along with intense prolonged stress, and that the dentist weakened it. It was initially so severe that I was unable to tolerate my own voice, or pouring a glass of water.

I got a bit better 2 weeks after, and then my symptoms reappeared. I'm now back to square 1 with earplugs 24/7. My tinnitus is louder then ever and my ears physically hurt. My hearing is distorted, I hear bells over sounds and music sounds like a broken radiom I realize that compared to that, I was not so bad this summer. The dentist really fucked everything. And I'm still not completely recovered from the B crash it seems.

Excluding my first month of crash, this hyperacusis is way worse than anything I've had to deal with in pfs. I am litteraly fighting for my life. But I don't want to leave my family. I know I sounded worried about random shit, but this has been going on for weeks now.

For new guys reading, protocol works. Just don't expose yourself to loud sounds if you have pfs hyperacusis.

Take care guys

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re gonna be okay man. Hold fast

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I was diagnosed with hyperacusis. The ENT says finasteride can cause it, along with intense prolonged stress, and that the dentist weakened it. It was initially so severe that I was unable to tolerate my own voice, or pouring a glass of water.

I got a bit better 2 weeks after, and then my symptoms reappeared. I'm now back to square 1 with earplugs 24/7. My tinnitus is louder then ever and my ears physically hurt. My hearing is distorted, I hear bells over sounds and music sounds like a broken radiom I realize that compared to that, I was not so bad this summer. The dentist really fucked everything. And I'm still not completely recovered from the B crash it seems.

Excluding my first month of crash, this hyperacusis is way worse than anything I've had to deal with in pfs. I am litteraly fighting for my life. But I don't want to leave my family. I know I sounded worried about random shit, but this has been going on for weeks now.

For new guys reading, protocol works. Just don't expose yourself to loud sounds if you have pfs hyperacusis.

Take care guys
    Sorry to hear you're struggling with this, still..

Keep in mind, nothing in this life seems to be permanent, in my experience. I've had my fair share of conditions (PFS, PTSD, amphetamine induced anhedonia, etc.). I consider myself healed of all of them, and from tinnitus at this point too, just mainly because I never notice it unless everything is super quiet. The only thing that is permanent, is suicide. Do not make a temporary issue into a permanent problem, man. Please, message me or anyone if you're feeling down and talk about it. Also, find a good therapist. I'm not a doctor, or an expert in hyperacusis, but I bet a year from now you'll be in a MUCH, MUCH better place.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Maxout,

Just a quick question anything particularly you've done to cure your PTSD? It's just I know from previous reading that it's something you've dealt with pre pfs and it seemed like one of those things you'd just have to learn to live with as best you can