User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Flap, that's encouraging.

I am being tested to a whole other level. My PFS mental symptoms are back, I have severe hyperacusis, multitonal tinnitus and distorted hearing. And my old sexual sides.

Currently finishing day 2 of my waterfast. Will break it Saturday morning at 11, which will make it 3.5 days.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a hard time accepting that a single pill completely changed the course of my life. I miss being carefree, getting drunk at parties, hooking up with girls, smoking weed eating trash food like chips and raw cookie dough. I miss living without worry.

I was close in September. I only had slight tinnitus, slight sound sensitivity, low libido, PE and less pleasurable orgasms. I could go to small parties and tolerate the sound, I could record music, I could see some friends on the weekend. Life was not great, but it still ressembled life. Now it's horrific. I've never completely recovered from that B crash, and my ears are severely damaged. Sorry for venting, I'm waterfasting so I guess it's normal I see things darker.

I will do everything in my power to become who I used to be. I want to record music, see friends, go to parties, go to restaurants without worrying about the sound level or the food restrictions, eat raw cookie dough and sour-cream & onions Pringles.

I know this protocol can fix me, it was in the process of doing so before that B complex. The tinnitus will fade with PFS. Hyperacusis takes 6-24 months to heal, I'll get there. The sounds distortions will go away too.

I just need to accept a long term healing horizon, focus on grinding every single day, and don't look back. The only reason I should look backward is to see how far I've come.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broke the fast with bone broth and watermelon. I read that fruits should be avoided when breaking a fast, because ideally you want to avoid creating an insulin spike after being in ketosis for a long time.

After breaking my fast yesterday I felt rejuvenated. Mind is clearer, mood is better, and tinnitus went from a painful electrical 9/10 to a forgettable 6/10. Sound sensitivity also improved a bit. I can now talk and listen to TV at volume 6, which is huge. This tells me that my ears symptoms seem related to my systemic wellbeing (pfs). Sure the dentist made them worse, but I think they might go away when I beat PFS.

Only 3 day fast but it has been quite an experience, I really recommend it for a reset. I'm giving myself the weekend to refeed, and monday I'm hopping back on the protocol. If everything looks good after 2 months, I'll hop on a cycle.

Sorry for being an emotional mess on this thread. I have soaring highs and devastating lows. Gotta learn to weather the storm. I'm grateful to be here

Cheers lads

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damnnnnn CD, congrats on the new TMO website design. Don't know how recently it was changed but it looks really clean.

Quick question for the vets, what's the best timing to reincorporate herbs after a waterfast? Would there be any benefits to doing a 1-2 weeks of protocol before adding them? Or straight away? I just had a 2 day refeeding period and I could hop right back.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sorry to hear you're struggling with this, still..

Keep in mind, nothing in this life seems to be permanent, in my experience. I've had my fair share of conditions (PFS, PTSD, amphetamine induced anhedonia, etc.). I consider myself healed of all of them, and from tinnitus at this point too, just mainly because I never notice it unless everything is super quiet. The only thing that is permanent, is suicide. Do not make a temporary issue into a permanent problem, man. Please, message me or anyone if you're feeling down and talk about it. Also, find a good therapist. I'm not a doctor, or an expert in hyperacusis, but I bet a year from now you'll be in a MUCH, MUCH better place.
    Thanks man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Don’t take anything with your water fast. Just let your body do it’s thing, I don’t see a need to take any magnesium or salt. Cold showers might be too hard on your body during a fast, I usually just do room temperature or warm during a water fast
    This^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Damnnnnn CD, congrats on the new TMO website design. Don't know how recently it was changed but it looks really clean.

Quick question for the vets, what's the best timing to reincorporate herbs after a waterfast? Would there be any benefits to doing a 1-2 weeks of protocol before adding them? Or straight away? I just had a 2 day refeeding period and I could hop right back.
    Thanks man. Not what I want......yet.....still in progress. Just updated it last week....FINALLY.

Sorry you're having such a hard time. You should've done a week or more on water.....you need to CLEANSE.

You can start the herbs straight away after fasting and refeeding.

And, fyi, I ALWAYS break my fasts with fruit.....melon, specifically as it doesn't take much energy to digest.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2021 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks man. Not what I want......yet.....still in progress. Just updated it last week....FINALLY.

Sorry you're having such a hard time. You should've done a week or more on water.....you need to CLEANSE.

You can start the herbs straight away after fasting and refeeding.

And, fyi, I ALWAYS break my fasts with fruit.....melon, specifically as it doesn't take much energy to digest.
    Even if I already did the juice feast back in March, and didn't eat gluten since? Thought 3 days were enough for subsequent resets.

If that's the case I'll hop on a 7 day waterfast as soon as I finish my exams. Seeing how I benefited from a 3 day fast, I can't believe how 7 days would feel.

Noted for the melon. I also noticed bone broth did me a ton of good. I suspect I have a bad gut from all that party lifestyle.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Even if I already did the juice feast back in March, and didn't eat gluten since? Thought 3 days were enough for subsequent resets.

If that's the case I'll hop on a 7 day waterfast as soon as I finish my exams. Seeing how I benefited from a 3 day fast, I can't believe how 7 days would feel.

Noted for the melon. I also noticed bone broth did me a ton of good. I suspect I have a bad gut from all that party lifestyle.
    Gotta put the partying down right now man......you'll have your WHOLE life to do it after this....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Gotta put the partying down right now man......you'll have your WHOLE life to do it after this....
    Hahah don't worry, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol or anything since January. Started TMO in March. I have been on the absolute straight n narrow ever since, except for HIIT that I must be more consistent.

Just meant that maybe my party years gave me a bad gut prior to PFS