User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hahah don't worry, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol or anything since January. Started TMO in March. I have been on the absolute straight n narrow ever since, except for HIIT that I must be more consistent.

Just meant that maybe my party years gave me a bad gut prior to PFS
    Possible, but pfs is known for causing gut issues. The one thing I got by on....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Possible, but pfs is known for causing gut issues. The one thing I got by on....
    That one thing is alcohol or bone broth? Lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That one thing is alcohol or bone broth? Lol
    I meant I didn't really suffer too bad with gut issues like others did. Mine were all sexual and neuro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant I didn't really suffer too bad with gut issues like others did. Mine were all sexual and neuro.
    Yea same for me. But gut health is linked to so many important stuff, I could see it affecting PFS without being a symptom in itself. For example, serotonin starts in the gut, and it responsible for premature ejaculation.

Thanks for the checkup chief, I'm good to go

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea same for me. But gut health is linked to so many important stuff, I could see it affecting PFS without being a symptom in itself. For example, serotonin starts in the gut, and it responsible for premature ejaculation.

Thanks for the checkup chief, I'm good to go
    You got it guy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys have any creative snack ideas that fit the diet? I can't do music anymore so I watch some boring netflix and Im hungry and need something to snack on

I absolutely love fruits but I'm unsure if that's too much sugar (albeit natural one). Nuts take a long time to digest so not the best to eat at night, and I'm trying to limit dairy

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You guys have any creative snack ideas that fit the diet? I can't do music anymore so I watch some boring netflix and Im hungry and need something to snack on

I absolutely love fruits but I'm unsure if that's too much sugar (albeit natural one). Nuts take a long time to digest so not the best to eat at night, and I'm trying to limit dairy
    If backloading, dried fruit is loaded with calories and taste great of you have a sweet tooth.

Listen....there no such think as too much fruit. I lived on it strictly for six months and all of my labs were SPOTLESS. It's just not sustainable, which is why it's perfect for cleansing. The trouble is, it digests so fast so the worst thing you could do is eat fruit AFTER a meal, which is how they serve it.
    Stupid. This usually always cause stomach distress because the melon goes in ready to do it's job, but if it's stuck behind a steak, which takes way longer to digest. The sugar in the fruit actually starts to ferment, and cause gas, flatulence and bloating.

Remember....fruit first....or alone is even better.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If backloading, dried fruit is loaded with calories and taste great of you have a sweet tooth.

Listen....there no such think as too much fruit. I lived on it strictly for six months and all of my labs were SPOTLESS. It's just not sustainable, which is why it's perfect for cleansing. The trouble is, it digests so fast so the worst thing you could do is eat fruit AFTER a meal, which is how they serve it.
    Stupid. This usually always cause stomach distress because the melon goes in ready to do it's job, but if it's stuck behind a steak, which takes way longer to digest. The sugar in the fruit actually starts to ferment, and cause gas, flatulence and bloating.

Remember....fruit first....or alone is even better.
    Yeah I heard you say that a couple months ago and I'm aware of it now. I just hesitant to binge on something because my I react badly when I go overboard on stuff.

I'll feast on some melon then

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I heard you say that a couple months ago and I'm aware of it now. I just hesitant to binge on something because my I react badly when I go overboard on stuff.

I'll feast on some melon then
    You can FEAST on just melon if it's the only thing in your system.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-09-2021 at 11:05 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup that is a good tip about fruit. I don't eat it much but I think it is one of the best fuels for the body and brain. Works best when eating it alone without a heavy meal.