User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wisdom tooth have been hurting like hell in the last few days. I was due to have them removed for a couple years but I always waited. I will be going to the dentist this week.

Is a general anasthesia bad in a PFS state? Hell, I remember reading a couple of people that got their PFS better with an anasthesia lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    My wisdom tooth have been hurting like hell in the last few days. I was due to have them removed for a couple years but I always waited. I will be going to the dentist this week.

Is a general anasthesia bad in a PFS state? Hell, I remember reading a couple of people that got their PFS better with an anasthesia lol
    You have to have it done regardless, so don't stress over it. It's not going to wreck all of your gains.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ..."well then I agree with Maxim..."...
    Wow congrats you found my real name ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

Well I'm going under surgery in a week to remove a gyno I had since my teens. I'll tell you how it went, if I don't come back here it means I died in the process... Just kidding.

I know that it is not necessarily the best timing but I have to move along I've been waiting years for this.
    Last edited by Maximilien; 08-27-2021 at 10:52 AM.