User Tag List

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Ok thank you, I'll keep it then! I just thought maybe too much simple carbs could be bad.

I am not backloading anything yet. I don't know, since I feel so much better since cutting carbs, I am scared to reintroduce them lol. I took Sorghum last week as a backload and felt lethargic/depressed about my condition for a couple hours. Since I just recently started getting better, I think I'm paranoid and want to keep the exact same variables that got me there
    When done correctly the backloading will only aid in quickening your recovery. And don't worry about the sorghum, unless you enjoy eating it? Backloading with white rice, potatoes and other non glutinous grains will be just what the doctor ordered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When done correctly the backloading will only aid in quickening your recovery. And don't worry about the sorghum, unless you enjoy eating it? Backloading with white rice, potatoes and other non glutinous grains will be just what the doctor ordered.
    Well I'm on it then doc.

Doctors have been useless to me so far, so you're litterally my PFS doctor right now hahah. I just want to reiterate how appreciative I am for the work you do here. I know I keep repeating it but I have been raised to be grateful and I have no idea what I would've done without this place.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I'm on it then doc.

Doctors have been useless to me so far, so you're litterally my PFS doctor right now hahah. I just want to reiterate how appreciative I am for the work you do here. I know I keep repeating it but I have been raised to be grateful and I have no idea what I would've done without this place.
    Glad you're finding it useful.

And thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran out of pine pollen, so I ordered some more from LEH, and a cheap brand from Amazon to wait while the good stuff arrives.

Ever since making the switch on Thursday night, tinnitus has risen up considerably, and mood and libido are really down. Is the cheap brand better than nothing or should I wait until I get the good stuff?

It's like I'm taken 5 steps back on all aspects, it's hard to stay composed but gotta keep pushing. As I heard Maxout say, not much traffic along the extra mile.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if it's because I'm running out of PP, but I am in a huge downswing right now. Mood, libido, sensitivity, tinnitus, anhedonia; everything is bad. I have a hard time forgiving myself for taking that poison, and I can't wrap my head around the fact that a single pill damaged me like that. I thought I was making quick progress, but it seems no one escapes from the zigzag pattern. A few days ago I reported feeling 110% mentally, and now I don't see the point. I really try my best, but despite reading recoveries, my hope is crushed and I fear this thing might drown me.

I will stop logging in here for a while. I wanted to accurately describe my journey, but I see that documenting my lows does no good to this forum or me. This place radiates positivity and deserves better than that.

I will keep up with the protocol 100% as I have done, keep pushing guys, much love

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if it's because I'm running out of PP, but I am in a huge downswing right now. Mood, libido, sensitivity, tinnitus, anhedonia; everything is bad. I have a hard time forgiving myself for taking that poison, and I can't wrap my head around the fact that a single pill damaged me like that. I thought I was making quick progress, but it seems no one escapes from the zigzag pattern. A few days ago I reported feeling 110% mentally, and now I don't see the point. I really try my best, but despite reading recoveries, my hope is crushed and I fear this thing might drown me.

I will stop logging in here for a while. I wanted to accurately describe my journey, but I see that documenting my lows does no good to this forum or me. This place radiates positivity and deserves better than that.

I will keep up with the protocol 100% as I have done, keep pushing guys, much love
    Remember how good you felt a few days ago, that alone tells you what you can achieve, you’ve done it already. Things usually happen this way with feeling better then feeling worse before returning with a higher baseline, it’s part of the process bro, trust that process. Forgive yourself for what you didn’t know, hindsight is 20/20, work to nurture yourself with what you know you can do now. You got this

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Remember how good you felt a few days ago, that alone tells you what you can achieve, you’ve done it already. Things usually happen this way with feeling better then feeling worse before returning with a higher baseline, it’s part of the process bro, trust that process. Forgive yourself for what you didn’t know, hindsight is 20/20, work to nurture yourself with what you know you can do now. You got this
    This^^^^^

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup losers, I'm back

Running out of pine pollen really fucked me up and I had to regroup. Lesson learned: I ordered 3 megadose bags from LEH, and added Mucuna and Horny Goat Weed to my rotation (binned maca, so currently cycling 9 herbs).

Sorry for my last negative post and going MIA, it was a nasty downswing. From now on I will keep it positive here, but I'll still describe downswings after the fact to keep an accurate picture.

Spent a lot of time reading the threads of the OG's around here (maxout, jacknap, mastermal, xxnaeski, ricktheruler, turnover). Great guys and inspiring stuff. It feels good reading that even these guys had big moments of doubt, but still ended up making it through. I can be of these guys. If any of you legends are reading this thread right now, thank you.

I honestly must've read over 50% of the forum so I feel like I'm good knowledge wise, and now it's all about applying it on a regular basis.

I have now restabilized to where I was before running out of PP. Mentally I'm good, and I sleep like a baby (added glycine and magnesium before bed, it's a killer). But I still don't completely feel like myself. I think it's because of my low libido: I used to be cocky and always partying (way) too hard. Since I have low libido and don't party anymore, it's like a part of my identity is missing. This while come in due time. Probably at the end. Downstairs, still dealing with lowered libido, premature ejaculation and girth loss. All in due time.

As a tribute to Ricktheruler's thread, I will periodically post gym pictures to track my progress. I'm only beginning my 3rd month, I'm reallyyyy curious to see what it's gonna be like when I stay steady on the protocol. Also considering doing a cycle this summer.

2021 is Get Better season, and hopefully 2022 will be Hide Your Daughter season

gymoutlaw.jpg

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whatsup losers, I'm back

Running out of pine pollen really fucked me up and I had to regroup. Lesson learned: I ordered 3 megadose bags from LEH, and added Mucuna and Horny Goat Weed to my rotation (binned maca, so currently cycling 9 herbs).

Sorry for my last negative post and going MIA, it was a nasty downswing. From now on I will keep it positive here, but I'll still describe downswings after the fact to keep an accurate picture.

Spent a lot of time reading the threads of the OG's around here (maxout, jacknap, mastermal, xxnaeski, ricktheruler, turnover). Great guys and inspiring stuff. It feels good reading that even these guys had big moments of doubt, but still ended up making it through. I can be of these guys. If any of you legends are reading this thread right now, thank you.

I honestly must've read over 50% of the forum so I feel like I'm good knowledge wise, and now it's all about applying it on a regular basis.

I have now restabilized to where I was before running out of PP. Mentally I'm good, and I sleep like a baby (added glycine and magnesium before bed, it's a killer). But I still don't completely feel like myself. I think it's because of my low libido: I used to be cocky and always partying (way) too hard. Since I have low libido and don't party anymore, it's like a part of my identity is missing. This while come in due time. Probably at the end. Downstairs, still dealing with lowered libido, premature ejaculation and girth loss. All in due time.

As a tribute to Ricktheruler's thread, I will periodically post gym pictures to track my progress. I'm only beginning my 3rd month, I'm reallyyyy curious to see what it's gonna be like when I stay steady on the protocol. Also considering doing a cycle this summer.

2021 is Get Better season, and hopefully 2022 will be Hide Your Daughter season

gymoutlaw.jpg
    One of the best things you could have done for yourself was to do what you did in reading the forum. That is HUGE and gives you an idea, a theme, you can see the same thing in almost every case. Yes, the big doubt, where you think nothing working after putting in all the time, effort and money. But YES.....that is how it works.

I did notice thought you said "still" don't feel like yourself........NO SHIT!!! You have pfs dude. That's why you're here. Listen, you know what you have to do now and you know that it's gonna take time and consistency.

But seriously, good for you in taking that time for yourself and your healing. It is something that EVERY new guy here should do. It would answer 95% of the same questions that are asked over and over again and not only that, over time, a picture develops and the fact that everybody who does one kind of thing has issues, the ones who jump in 100%, don't have to ask a lot of questions because they read, THOSE are the ones who heal quickest with the lest amount of issues.

Good on you man.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    One of the best things you could have done for yourself was to do what you did in reading the forum. That is HUGE and gives you an idea, a theme, you can see the same thing in almost every case. Yes, the big doubt, where you think nothing working after putting in all the time, effort and money. But YES.....that is how it works.

I did notice thought you said "still" don't feel like yourself........NO SHIT!!! You have pfs dude. That's why you're here. Listen, you know what you have to do now and you know that it's gonna take time and consistency.

But seriously, good for you in taking that time for yourself and your healing. It is something that EVERY new guy here should do. It would answer 95% of the same questions that are asked over and over again and not only that, over time, a picture develops and the fact that everybody who does one kind of thing has issues, the ones who jump in 100%, don't have to ask a lot of questions because they read, THOSE are the ones who heal quickest with the lest amount of issues.

Good on you man.
    Thank you, yes I figured it could only help. And yes, I just meant that although I feel good mentally, I still don't consider myself 100% mentally recovered because of the downstream psychological consequences of my physical symptoms.

I'm the guy from Quebec by the way, we chatted a bit on the WhatsApp group a couple weeks ago. Good intentions there but I ended up quitting the group, the pharmaceutical experimentations gave me PH vibes and made me anxious. I'll focus on the protocol and go all in.

Quick question. I'm considering doing a UltraHard cycle in July, but I want to make you I do it right. I read you recommend 3 months on protocol beforehand (which I will have), but I don't know if I should do another fast. I only started my journey with a 5 day juice feast for financial reasons and you told me it was fine, but I could do a water fast if you think it could help. I'm starting my job next week so I would start it real soon.