User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey gotchu regarding the importance of DHT heavy prohormones.

However I'm not sure if I understood your response, I was making a reference to this prior suggestion of yours to try AlphaFour as my 1st prohormone (for guys like me that knew their E was low).

Considering my E is still low, what do you suggest?
    - Alpha4 with UltraHard on the side in case
    - Just UltraHard

Thanks a lot
    I've never used bloods before, but I think there maybe a use for them when considering prohormones. Grab the alpha 4 and have the ultrahard on the side. You want both on hand so that you can adjust mid cycle if necessary.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks CD. Just ordered 2 UltraHard and 2 AlphaFour.

I will start my AlphaFour cycle when I receive it. I have been on the protocol for 13 weeks now. Only lacking aspects are meditation and pumping which I will add when starting this cycle.

This is exciting. Will update here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks CD. Just ordered 2 UltraHard and 2 AlphaFour.

I will start my AlphaFour cycle when I receive it. I have been on the protocol for 13 weeks now. Only lacking aspects are meditation and pumping which I will add when starting this cycle.

This is exciting. Will update here.
    You used the link above for the discount, right?

And yeah.....it does start to get exciting when you get results.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You used the link above for the discount, right?

And yeah.....it does start to get exciting when you get results.
    Yes I did! Thanks again for everything man. With 2 bottles of each, I should be good to go for my first cycles.

Looking forward to starting the cycle and keeping a log of my progress

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I did! Thanks again for everything man. With 2 bottles of each, I should be good to go for my first cycles.

Looking forward to starting the cycle and keeping a log of my progress
    Excellent.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another friday night spent lifting, running, cold shower and backloading. A part of me is really sad because I used to be drunk as shit every week at this hour. And a part of me likes the isolation. I feel like Batman in my cave working on myself before I show myself.

Is it normal that I have absolutely no desire to drink/smoke? I used to crave a joint or a 12pack beer every friday. I needed it. Now I don't even think about it. What explains it? PFS, health anxiety/trauma? I'm sure the protocol makes you appreciate health more so you may not crave it as much, but I would still like to have the desire to indulge when I recover.

Keep it up everyone

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I would do an update. This thread has been really negative at times so I gotta remember to highlight the positive when there is some.

If you followed my 1st cycle's log, you saw that the cycle did me some good. It took a solid 3 weeks postcycle to notice the permanent improvements, but they were there, and mostly mental. It's hard to describe it, but I just feel more like myself, more attached to the world (space-wise but also time-wise), less anxious about the condition, making more jokes, and looking forward to stuff more. I keep leveling up every month so I'm not ready to say I am 100% mentally like before, but this 1st cycle of Alpha Four got me close.

The tinnitus was present during cycle, lowered a bit after, and I recently had 2 days where it was really really low. Now it's back but I'm hopeful. Sexually, I had some spontaneous erections on cycle and a bit more libido, but it didn't stay postcycle. Now, I have no more ED, can sometimes get a chub from visual/thoughts, and have some wood half the time. The texture is still rubbery sometimes, libido is low and orgasm doesn't feel too special.

I see I made great progress when I look back. In May, going to see friends at the park was terrifying. Now it's just normal stuff. Working from home, the noise from the earphones would scratch my ears, and the T would distract me 24/7. Now I make calls easily, and work without thinking about the T too much. Small stuff.

Basically, this thing sucks but unlike before, I don't feel like I have a lifelong condition that makes me feel like an alien. I feel like I'm in the world, just not completely back to normal. And the progress I made tells me I can beat this thing 1 day.

Keep it up

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caught my first real cold since this mess. Stuffy nose, little cough and sore chest. Feels good not to feel like a robot

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caught my first real cold since this mess. Stuffy nose, little cough and sore chest. Feels good not to feel like a robot
    This is a good sign, from my experience.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This is a good sign, from my experience.
    That's what I heard from other too. Might also be allergies because I'm sneezing like crazy, but at the same time my nose is too filled for it to be allergies

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question for the vets.

I am now pretty sure my T is caused by Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I will be going to see an ENT to rule out any infection.

Meanwhile, I read that antihistamines have cured a lot of people with ETD tinnitus and I'd be willing to give it a try. Can it be dangerous in a PFS state or I'm good to go? Just wanna get a green light before doing something stupid