Whatsup,

I just received my bloodtests (taken at the 3 month mark, 2 weeks ago), and I wanted to share them to document my journey and show that things can get better to those that currently are in a dark place. I know numbers don't mean shit, and the plan remains the protocol until a complete recovery. I am in Canada so I think the measures might be different, everything is in Nmol/L.

Total T: 21.27 (reference: 8.6-30)
Free T: 522 (223-915)
Bioavailable T: 7.6 (2-8.6)
FSH: 2.2 (1-18)
LH: 3.8 (2-12)
Estradiol: less than 60 (95-223)
Prolactin: 6.7 (less than 19)

I say things can get better because 4 days after my crash, my Total T was 11.7. So it doubled in less than 12 weeks which sounds crazy to me. I notice my Estradiol is too low, and my FSH and LH are in the lower spectrum of the range.

1 month ago I would have been concerned, but now I know I just have to stick to the protocol. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I am already doing better, can't wait to see how I will be at the 6 month mark. I just received the herbs so I will be starting them tomorrow.

If you are struggling just know it WILL get better. I used to have it all and now I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. Witnessing your health coming back is a crazy feeling.