Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Yes, I think it's gonna take another month to really make the protocol a habit. It's great that you stayed on par for 8 months, I hope you're doing good man
You're simply in a downswing. You've made progress in one month.....think about it. It takes guys months just to get their symptoms to budge a tiny bit.

You need to focus on the breathing and meditation aspects of the protocol to calm those irrational thoughts.

Have you been doing the breathing exercises? Meditation? Cold showers are GREAT for a depressed mind. It shocks your body into producing endorphins which will alleviate some if not all of your depressed thinking.

Word of advice. I know you're new and were excited about your quick progress, but what swings one way has to swing back the other until you get it to settle where it needs to be. I appreciate you giving other guys encouragement, but it maybe a little early for you to do that....especially after that post. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with encouraging other guys, but you have to be able to handle the lows as well. Easy to tell someone else to do it but not so much when it's you who are in the shitter currently.

All part of the process man. You need to give it TIME and CONSISTENCY. For only being a month in, you're doing just fine. This too shall pass.