Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Hey, just wanted to give an update, because people were nice to me when I felt completely hopeless.

For the most part, I have recovered from the second crash. No more anxiety/derealization, sleep is good, dick is less rubbery, and tinnitus has calmed down. Libido still lower.

The hyperacusis has calmed down too, but I still need to use earplugs to go to the grocery store or to take showers. The ENT told me that it's normal for a loud sound like dental cleaning to cause a huge spike in hyperacusis, even if it was initially caused by finasteride. It should go away in a few months.

The crash was horrible, but the hyperacusis spike is probably the craziest thing I encountered in my PFS journey. For a couple days, my own voice or just pouring a glass of water was way too painful and I needed plugs. Although I'm not exactly like pre-2ndcrash, I'm super grateful to be where I am.

Thank you to everyone that encouraged me through this crash. I completely lost my head and needed help. I am really grateful for that

- - - Updated - - -

Took about 8 days to feel better
Told you you’d be good! We’ve all been through it man. Those crashes are fleeting.