User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juice feast and weight loss

Hi,

I am starting my juice feast today and I had a few questions. I searched the boards but couldn't find anything, but don't hesitate to redirect me if it's somewhere.

What is the expected weightloss from a week juice feast? I read online that people drop up to 15-20 pounds in a week. I am a healthy 5'9/150lbs, my bodyfat is pretty low, I physically don't have 20 pounds to shed, so this looks quite scary.

Just curious to know what were your experiences so I can manage my expectations. Should I do it for a shorter amount of time?

Just looking for reassurance from people that went through it!

Cheers

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hi,

I am starting my juice feast today and I had a few questions. I searched the boards but couldn't find anything, but don't hesitate to redirect me if it's somewhere.

What is the expected weightloss from a week juice feast? I read online that people drop up to 15-20 pounds in a week. I am a healthy 5'9/150lbs, my bodyfat is pretty low, I physically don't have 20 pounds to shed, so this looks quite scary.

Just curious to know what were your experiences so I can manage my expectations. Should I do it for a shorter amount of time?

Just looking for reassurance from people that went through it!

Cheers
    You're gonna look too skinny, but don't sweat it. You can't worry about looks right now. I looked like a cancer patient undergoing chemo after a three week water fast. Especially with a shaved head.

You gotta tear town before you can build up properly.

What you're body will get in nutrients will more then be worth it. I'm 6'4", so I always did 3000 calories on a jeace feast. Most people should try to at least get their 2000
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"