Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Inspiring stuff man.

When you browse the forum, you realise there's a couple guys doing huge strides and getting close (you, Turnover, Xxaleski, Covfefe42). The recovery section doesn't tell the whole story.

You've been on the protocol since October that's right?
    That's how it works! They'll be posting in the recovery section soon. It usually goes in waves. You get a bunch of new guys, some fall off, can't hack it, the others work it to their final conclusion and make the all coveted recovery post.

Just like you, if you stick with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Inspiring stuff man.

When you browse the forum, you realise there's a couple guys doing huge strides and getting close (you, Turnover, Xxaleski, Covfefe42). The recovery section doesn't tell the whole story.

You've been on the protocol since October that's right?
    Oh shoot, I didn't see that you replied to me. Yeah, I've been here since around early October time. Got hit in early September.

The recovery section may look small, but remember. The number of people hit with this is astronomically small. That's why despite everything, if someone said they wanted to take something to stop hair growth I'd say go with it. Let me take something like dutasteride (the most powerful AR inhibitor) for instance. There are around 1 million prescriptions for the drug in a year in the US (i.e. 1 million individual chances of getting adverse effects) and only 48 accounts which claim to have crashed on dutasteride on PH. That's 0.0048% chance of getting hit by sides, and that's just in the US! (the overall percentage must be lower still)

With that in mind, it has to be understood that the majority of people (let's say 85%) , for whatever reasons, can't be bothered to undergo this, so they flake, fall off or manage their side effects all the while banking on a future cure. As you can see then, the recovery section is small because a. The potential sample size is minuscule, and b. The amount of people willing to undergo this is even more atomically small.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Oh shoot, I didn't see that you replied to me. Yeah, I've been here since around early October time. Got hit in early September.

The recovery section may look small, but remember. The number of people hit with this is astronomically small. That's why despite everything, if someone said they wanted to take something to stop hair growth I'd say go with it. Let me take something like dutasteride (the most powerful AR inhibitor) for instance. There are around 1 million prescriptions for the drug in a year in the US (i.e. 1 million individual chances of getting adverse effects) and only 48 accounts which claim to have crashed on dutasteride on PH. That's 0.0048% chance of getting hit by sides, and that's just in the US! (the overall percentage must be lower still)

With that in mind, it has to be understood that the majority of people (let's say 85%) , for whatever reasons, can't be bothered to undergo this, so they flake, fall off or manage their side effects all the while banking on a future cure. As you can see then, the recovery section is small because a. The potential sample size is minuscule, and b. The amount of people willing to undergo this is even more atomically small.
    Yeah I get it!

I wasn't implying that the recovery section is too small, just wanted to point out the upcoming recoveries are also something to be optimistic about.

That's great man, you made quick progress all things considered. Looking forward to your recovery post, and then we'll see each other on the other side

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did a blood test recently and the results came out surprising...

Took the test while doing my 1st PH Cycle..

This was before (March 2021) compared to (August 2020) (
    My Testosterone* went from 478.2 ng/dL -> 849.8 ng/dL (normal range is 249-836 ng/dL)
    SHBG 24.94 nmol/L (normal range is 14.5-48.4 nmol/L)
    Free Testosterone Index* 118.24% (normal range 33.8-106%)
    Total Cholestrol* 276 mg/dL (should be below 200)
    Cholestrol LDL* 231mg/dL (should be below 100)
    Cholestrol HDL 73mg/dL (should be above 40)
    Vit D* went from 17.5 -> 21.9 ng/mL (30-100 ng/mL)
    Hemoglobin 14.9g/dL (13.2-17.3)
    * means outside normal range

This is the most recent (July 2021)
    Testosterone 365.4 ng/dL
    SHBG 26.58 nmol/L (normal range is 14.5-48.4 nmol/L)
    Free Testosterone Index 47.7% (normal range 33.8-106%)
    Total Cholestrol* 259 mg/dL (should be below 200)
    Cholestrol LDL* 194mg/dL (should be below 100)
    Cholestrol HDL 61mg/dL (should be above 40)
    Vit D 31.4 (30-100 ng/mL)
    Hemoglobin 15.9g/dL (13.2-17.3)
    LH # 2.98 mIU/mL (0.57 - 12.07 mIU/mL)
    FSH #2.79 mIU/mL (0.95 - 11.95mIU/mL)
    Prolactin #26.28 ng/mL (3.46 - 19.4 ng/mL)
    Estradiol #15 pg/mL (11 - 44pg/mL)

My testosterone level went so low that its actually lower than the one I took after I realized I had PFS (August 2020).. Everything else (cholestrol, vit D, etc) improved a little.

Is this normal? Is this because of the PH cycle im currently in?

Still have ED and no libido right now.

Cheers.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Just did a blood test recently and the results came out surprising...

Took the test while doing my 1st PH Cycle..

This was before (March 2021) compared to (August 2020) (
    My Testosterone* went from 478.2 ng/dL -> 849.8 ng/dL (normal range is 249-836 ng/dL)
    SHBG 24.94 nmol/L (normal range is 14.5-48.4 nmol/L)
    Free Testosterone Index* 118.24% (normal range 33.8-106%)
    Total Cholestrol* 276 mg/dL (should be below 200)
    Cholestrol LDL* 231mg/dL (should be below 100)
    Cholestrol HDL 73mg/dL (should be above 40)
    Vit D* went from 17.5 -> 21.9 ng/mL (30-100 ng/mL)
    Hemoglobin 14.9g/dL (13.2-17.3)
    * means outside normal range

This is the most recent (July 2021)
    Testosterone 365.4 ng/dL
    SHBG 26.58 nmol/L (normal range is 14.5-48.4 nmol/L)
    Free Testosterone Index 47.7% (normal range 33.8-106%)
    Total Cholestrol* 259 mg/dL (should be below 200)
    Cholestrol LDL* 194mg/dL (should be below 100)
    Cholestrol HDL 61mg/dL (should be above 40)
    Vit D 31.4 (30-100 ng/mL)
    Hemoglobin 15.9g/dL (13.2-17.3)
    LH # 2.98 mIU/mL (0.57 - 12.07 mIU/mL)
    FSH #2.79 mIU/mL (0.95 - 11.95mIU/mL)
    Prolactin #26.28 ng/mL (3.46 - 19.4 ng/mL)
    Estradiol #15 pg/mL (11 - 44pg/mL)

My testosterone level went so low that its actually lower than the one I took after I realized I had PFS (August 2020).. Everything else (cholestrol, vit D, etc) improved a little.

Is this normal? Is this because of the PH cycle im currently in?

Still have ED and no libido right now.

Cheers.
    PH cycle will improve your cholesterol, yes. Honestly, your labs SCREAM hypothyroidism. Cholesterol is pooling because thyroid isn’t there to convert it downstream to hormones. Androsterone should help with this as it’s a thyroid mimetic. Are you taking iodine as part of the protocol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    PH cycle will improve your cholesterol, yes. Honestly, your labs SCREAM hypothyroidism. Cholesterol is pooling because thyroid isn’t there to convert it downstream to hormones. Androsterone should help with this as it’s a thyroid mimetic. Are you taking iodine as part of the protocol?
    Hi Maxout thank you so much for the reply,

Sorry if I'm kinda slow here, not familiar with all the terms.. Did you mean to run another PH cycle by "androsterone"? Or is that some kind of supps I can take along with the protocol.. Nope, I don't take Iodine, should I take one? How about the low number of testosterone, is that fine?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Maxout thank you so much for the reply,

Sorry if I'm kinda slow here, not familiar with all the terms.. Did you mean to run another PH cycle by "androsterone"? Or is that some kind of supps I can take along with the protocol.. Nope, I don't take Iodine, should I take one? How about the low number of testosterone, is that fine?

Thanks!
    Androsterone is in the prohormones recommended on the site and the protocol. Also, iodine is in the protocol as well, on cd’s website. Suggest you read that section. Iodine is pro-thyroid as well. Honestly, testosterone is going to be lower when your thyroid isn’t converting cholesterol into the downstream cascade of hormones.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Androsterone is in the prohormones recommended on the site and the protocol. Also, iodine is in the protocol as well, on cd’s website. Suggest you read that section. Iodine is pro-thyroid as well. Honestly, testosterone is going to be lower when your thyroid isn’t converting cholesterol into the downstream cascade of hormones.
    Alright I'll go with Ultra Hard for the next cycle a month after I finish this ongoing cycle. As for Iodine, I could not find any tincture available at my country, so I will get the capsule ASAP. Thank you so much..

I showed my labs to a friend whose an Andrologist and he said that my prolactin level is way to high and highly suggested to take Cabergoline to stabilize the prolactin levels.. Any thoughts about that?

Thanks..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I'll go with Ultra Hard for the next cycle a month after I finish this ongoing cycle. As for Iodine, I could not find any tincture available at my country, so I will get the capsule ASAP. Thank you so much..

I showed my labs to a friend whose an Andrologist and he said that my prolactin level is way to high and highly suggested to take Cabergoline to stabilize the prolactin levels.. Any thoughts about that?

Thanks..
    Cabergoline will definitely lower your prolactin level, but it is not a drug that I would fuck around with if you don't know what you are doing. And even then, in PFS, you never know what interaction it might have with something else. It's easy enough to use with nothing wrong with you. If you start getting your thyroid going again and doing the job it is supposed to, it should lower prolactin anyway as it will convert to pro-dopamine steroids/neurosteroids.

Mucuna Pruriens, on the protocol, will lower prolactin through L-dopa enhancing the dopamine pathway. Pro-thyroid and pro-dopamine substances will push prolactin down.

If you MUST use a drug/substance that isn't on the protocol to lower prolactin, I personally suggest BPC-157. I think it would do wonders as part of the protocol, myself - but again, it's not time tested like the rest of the things on CD's routine.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cabergoline will definitely lower your prolactin level, but it is not a drug that I would fuck around with if you don't know what you are doing. And even then, in PFS, you never know what interaction it might have with something else. It's easy enough to use with nothing wrong with you. If you start getting your thyroid going again and doing the job it is supposed to, it should lower prolactin anyway as it will convert to pro-dopamine steroids/neurosteroids.

Mucuna Pruriens, on the protocol, will lower prolactin through L-dopa enhancing the dopamine pathway. Pro-thyroid and pro-dopamine substances will push prolactin down.

If you MUST use a drug/substance that isn't on the protocol to lower prolactin, I personally suggest BPC-157. I think it would do wonders as part of the protocol, myself - but again, it's not time tested like the rest of the things on CD's routine.
    This is very helpful, Max. Thing is Mucuna contains 5-HTP which is quite worrisome considering I’m PSSD, do you guys think I should still give it a try?