Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Cabergoline will definitely lower your prolactin level, but it is not a drug that I would fuck around with if you don't know what you are doing. And even then, in PFS, you never know what interaction it might have with something else. It's easy enough to use with nothing wrong with you. If you start getting your thyroid going again and doing the job it is supposed to, it should lower prolactin anyway as it will convert to pro-dopamine steroids/neurosteroids.

Mucuna Pruriens, on the protocol, will lower prolactin through L-dopa enhancing the dopamine pathway. Pro-thyroid and pro-dopamine substances will push prolactin down.

If you MUST use a drug/substance that isn't on the protocol to lower prolactin, I personally suggest BPC-157. I think it would do wonders as part of the protocol, myself - but again, it's not time tested like the rest of the things on CD's routine.
This is very helpful, Max. Thing is Mucuna contains 5-HTP which is quite worrisome considering I’m PSSD, do you guys think I should still give it a try?