User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rromansingh View Post
    I had this side effects for almost 2 years.
    From December 2017 till mid of 2019.
    I thought to fight it back in January 2019
    and with in 7-8 month i was fully recovered.
    I know how its feel and here to help you guys. If anyone needs any suggestions or help for free please contact me.
    You can use kik ank03.
    I am in India.
    Hey man congrats
    You should write about your recovery and how it went, it would be really helpful to everyone here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Hey man congrats
    You should write about your recovery and how it went, it would be really helpful to everyone here.
    He was a salesman.......he got booted.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've run four andro many times.......that being said, I was WELL on my way to the road of recovery, so take it for for what it's worth.
    Yeah man - saw your log on it I think your were a fan of it if I remember but certain doses blew you up like a tick lol.

What I noticed so far for me:

Androsterone increases my fatigue a bit due to the GABA agonism but anxiety goes down and feel a better. This is at doses 600mg - 1 gram total per day split into three doses. Don't feel much mentally anything below 600mg per day TBH.

Epiandro and 4 Andro both lift fatigue but feel more agitated and anxiety when I do use them even in conjunction with Androsterone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah man - saw your log on it I think your were a fan of it if I remember but certain doses blew you up like a tick lol.

What I noticed so far for me:

Androsterone increases my fatigue a bit due to the GABA agonism but anxiety goes down and feel a better. This is at doses 600mg - 1 gram total per day split into three doses. Don't feel much mentally anything below 600mg per day TBH.

Epiandro and 4 Andro both lift fatigue but feel more agitated and anxiety when I do use them even in conjunction with Androsterone.
    You’ve recovered already, no? Just curious. Haven’t seen any posts from you in quite some time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You’ve recovered already, no? Just curious. Haven’t seen any posts from you in quite some time.
    If I'd have to put a number on it I'd say about 85% recovered. Mainly just mental symptoms remaining.

Been posting on HS for a while and TBH I forgot about this place.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'd have to put a number on it I'd say about 85% recovered. Mainly just mental symptoms remaining.

Been posting on HS for a while and TBH I forgot about this place.
    The neurological side of this is a bitch and a half. That’s mainly what I’m left with also. Good luck to you my man.

And if you chose to stick around a bit I’m sure nobody would complain, your shared knowledge would be greatly beneficial for this place.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    The neurological side of this is a bitch and a half. That’s mainly what I’m left with also. Good luck to you my man.

And if you chose to stick around a bit I’m sure nobody would complain, your shared knowledge would be greatly beneficial for this place.
    Yeah man definitely - good luck to you as well.

What I found what totally reverses my mental symptoms are stimulants like caffeine pills (not coffee) and nicotine/preworkouts etc. but I feel like shit the following day before a return back to mental baseline again. Not sure if you had the same experience.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I found what totally reverses my mental symptoms are stimulants like caffeine pills (not coffee) and nicotine/preworkouts etc. but I feel like shit the following day before a return back to mental baseline again. Not sure if you had the same experience.
    Out of interest, what is the reasoning in using things like androsterone for mental benefits in lieu of things which help with allopregnanolone?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Out of interest, what is the reasoning in using things like androsterone for mental benefits in lieu of things which help with allopregnanolone?
    Have you run any androsterone cycles? They’re a godsend for mental sides. I’d think it had to do with fixing the root cause which would be 5-ar inhibition, leading to higher allo down the road. treating the root issue and not the symptom so to speak.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have someone who’s almost recovered who says the same, nicotine basically reverses what he has left. I haven’t tried. I get a similar effect from l theanine mood wise, but for brain fog nothing has ever lifted it completely but androsterone cycles are what had the most impact on it so far.