User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    I was planning on saying that. Considering you fully recovered previously, it could be that it dropped your E2.
    How to restore this?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    So just to understand, did you recover in between the circle you had?
    And if you do recover, why you still run circles if you always get strong sides??
    I mean where is the gain on running circles that always set you back??
    You haven’t answered a single question I asked. How long did you run the protocol, with the herb rotation before and after you took Andro?

I’m not going to take time out of my day to help you if you’re going to waste my time. There’s other forums for that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You haven’t answered a single question I asked. How long did you run the protocol, with the herb rotation before and after you took Andro?

I’m not going to take time out of my day to help you if you’re going to waste my time. There’s other forums for that
    Come on man.
    I have real headache, sorry if I didn’t answer.
    I was recovered before this and I was running herbs here and there not everyday.
    Let’s say that I was keeping a straight diet and running herbs couple days per week, not really continue since I was pretty recovered.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your time..!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If so, what to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Which method by blood should I test estro?
    Use LCMS testing of Estradiol, sensitive if available. You can do something edtrogenic to see if it alleviates some symptoms too. I can have a few pints of beer after crashed estro and feel better within hours. This will point to you having crashed E2.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Use LCMS testing of Estradiol, sensitive if available. You can do something edtrogenic to see if it alleviates some symptoms too. I can have a few pints of beer after crashed estro and feel better within hours. This will point to you having crashed E2.
    What about a bottled water or something instead? I know when I was in a bad state alcohol would wreck me, might be a bad idea for him atm

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on man.
    I have real headache, sorry if I didn’t answer.
    I was recovered before this and I was running herbs here and there not everyday.
    Let’s say that I was keeping a straight diet and running herbs couple days per week, not really continue since I was pretty recovered.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your time..!
    I can’t really answer for any of the technical things you want to know, I just think your body may have not been ready for it yet. Just taking herbs every once in a while and eating mostly clean wouldn’t have been enough for my body to handle it the first time I tried. Slander also randomly popped R prohormones and got wrecked, I’d just run the protocol in its entirety, at least diet, sleep, sprints, lifting, herbs, vit d, sunlight, for a while until you right the ship again

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    What about a bottled water or something instead? I know when I was in a bad state alcohol would wreck me, might be a bad idea for him atm
    While a tad estrogenic, a bottle of water is not going to move the needle enough in a short period of time to tell a difference. Honestly, he can try a non-alcoholic beer that is hoppy. Hops are potent agonist of estrogen receptor alpha, so the hops in the pints will be what shows the difference, not so much the alcohol.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Im gonna try to have a beer to see how I feel despite its not indicated for my UC..
    But one won’t hurt me.
    Thanks all for the tips..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean “bottle of water”?… I don’t get it…. Why water should work for estro?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean “bottle of water”?… I don’t get it…. Why water should work for estro?
    The plastic used creates xenoestrogens, etc in the water.

Never Quit.