User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would run it anyway. it's not going to hurt you. Worst case scenario, nothing happens. But I still think you'll get something out of it.

When can we expect your recovery post? Come on man....GET ON IT! You're so close.

You should be done with this shit by now. Did you take a little break?
    Yes I had a serious health issue, I have been hospitalized 2 times during these last 3 years for my Ulcerative Colitis. Now I’m using infliximab medication and it is under control...
    I have arrived being 47KG and have been treated with 70mg of cortisol for months...
    I think my body really restored it self since that moment...
    For sure I’m also following a straight diet, it means no junk food and no milky products for me, and have followed the protocol the most I could.. cold showers- herbs rotation- diet etc..
    Now I can have sex without any problem and feel f*** horny (depending from days as normal person), my brain fog has gone... so I’m feeling great!
    I’m still not 100% cause I still feel my nervous system is not where it should have to be... infact the main issue I still have is that feeling of fatigue/feeling kind of tired in my muscles but for sure it doesn’t bother me that much and I can live a full life!
    .. it’s true I would like to resolve also these last step... so that’s why I’m considering starting back my herbs rotation (I did it but o let in a liquid form, to don’t bother my UC) and the R Andro cycle...
    But I’m really happy where I am, cause PFS seems to be Passed..
    Last edited by biatch; 04-01-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Yes I had a serious health issue, I have been hospitalized 2 times during these last 3 years for my Ulcerative Colitis. Now I’m using infliximab medication and it is under control...
    I have arrived being 47KG and have been treated with 70mg of cortisol for months...
    For sure I’m also following a straight diet, it means no junk food and no milky products for me, and have followed the protocol the most I could.. cold showers- herbs rotation- diet etc..
    Now I can have sex without any problem and feel f*** horny (depending from days as normal person), my brain fog has gone... so I’m feeling great!
    I’m still not 100% cause I still feel my nervous system is not where it should have to be... infact the main issue I still have is that feeling of fatigue/feeling kind of tired in my muscles but for sure it doesn’t bother me that much and I can live a full life!
    .. it’s true I would like to resolve also these last step... so that’s why I’m considering starting back my herbs rotation (I did it but o let in a liquid form, to don’t bother my UC) and the R Andro cycle...
    Shittt that's not in the recovery section but that's as good as it get for people looking for hope. Congrats for handling your colitis and getting your quality of life back man.

Were you avoiding dairy during the protocol too? TMO seems to say it's fine so I eat cheese and yogurt, but I don't want to overdo it, so I'm curious how people on the board handle this aspect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Shittt that's not in the recovery section but that's as good as it get for people looking for hope. Congrats for handling your colitis and getting your quality of life back man.

Were you avoiding dairy during the protocol too? TMO seems to say it's fine so I eat cheese and yogurt, but I don't want to overdo it, so I'm curious how people on the board handle this aspect.
    I don’t eat diary simply cause it’s bad for the colitis I have.
    Let’s say that because of my colitis I put my self on a straight diet, and the diet is the same as TMO suggest (except diary for my self, cause it hurt me).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

Dairy is taken on a case by case basis. Some guys have an allergy to it, others don't. Gluten of course is the main culprit, but for some people, dairy can be just as damaging. ONly way to know is to do an elimination diet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It didn't pass, you eliminated it. All on your work. Congrats.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dairy is taken on a case by case basis. Some guys have an allergy to it, others don't. Gluten of course is the main culprit, but for some people, dairy can be just as damaging. ONly way to know is to do an elimination diet.
    I don't feel anything bad regarding dairy, any particular symptoms I should be watching for?

Is it possible for it to be damaging without physically noticing symptoms? If so, I think I would just cut it to be safe

Just wanna maximize my protocol hahah

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was the treatment with cortisol because of PFS or was it unrelated?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If dairy gives me acne that means it’s inflammatory right? That’s gonna he a bitch to cut out. I literally have gluten free pizza planned for backloading tonight lol. Dairy is what keeps me going, but it does give me acne, so I might try cutting it out.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    If dairy gives me acne that means it’s inflammatory right? That’s gonna he a bitch to cut out. I literally have gluten free pizza planned for backloading tonight lol. Dairy is what keeps me going, but it does give me acne, so I might try cutting it out.
    Dairy could be the cause of your acne, yes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man! Glad to hear you're doing so well. I have a family hx of UC (grandma/brother), and i have had horrible GI symptoms with PFS e.g. severe abdominal pain, bloody stools etc. I see to be past the worst as far as GI symptoms go, but I'm still pretty sensitive to stuff. I tried R-Andro a while back and it seemed to give me a little GI upset and increased anxiety. It was over a year ago, and I want to attempt another cycle. My question: have you had any issues running it? Do you use the topical form to avoid the GI tract, or can you run the oral without any problem?