User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Yo, CD, I failed myself and I ate gluten. Should I do a quick 24-48 hour fast to clean it out? Feel like crap atm.
    Usually when I'm glutened, whether by accident or purposely, the best way to get it out of the system is to go for a nice three mile walk and then drink a ton of water when you're done. It pushes it right out of the system.

You could do a short fast as well....I wouldn't go more then two days. 24 hours should be sufficient if that's the route you want to take.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright sounds good. Thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright sounds good. Thanks.
    Which route did you take? Or did it end up working itself out?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just fasted for a day and drank a few liters of water, feel fine again.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just fasted for a day and drank a few liters of water, feel fine again.
    Perfect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been consistently running on 4-5 hours of sleep because of fuckin school. The “ better”I do at school the worse my condition gets...

I have to awake at 5:30 every morning, school starts at 7 so if I’m bed at 11:00 and then insomnia doesn’t let me sleep until 12 or 1 that’s only 4 hrs of sleep.

And I also try not to work out on not enough sleep so I really haven’t been keeping up with the protocol at all. I felt better when I dropped school and didn’t show up half the time. I don’t learn anything and the school is loaded with perfume cause the kids are stupid.

So I guess I’m fucked until school ends in a few weeks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’ve been consistently running on 4-5 hours of sleep because of fuckin school. The “ better”I do at school the worse my condition gets...

I have to awake at 5:30 every morning, school starts at 7 so if I’m bed at 11:00 and then insomnia doesn’t let me sleep until 12 or 1 that’s only 4 hrs of sleep.

And I also try not to work out on not enough sleep so I really haven’t been keeping up with the protocol at all. I felt better when I dropped school and didn’t show up half the time. I don’t learn anything and the school is loaded with perfume cause the kids are stupid.

So I guess I’m fucked until school ends in a few weeks.
    Well then you have to think about how much ground you'll cover over the summer then. It'll be a good time for healing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m starting my 2nd UH cycle today. This time I’m doing 1 pump for a couple days and then moving up to 2, then 3. Just taking it slow.

Might go for 6 weeks this time.

I’ve been slacking on the breathing and exercise but surprisingly I’m doing good. Not recovered yet but my face looks better oftentimes as long as I’m not sleep deprived or stressed out. My sleep I fixed with 3mg melatonin + 200mg L-theanine. Now I get consistently at least 7 hours of sleep if I tuck myself into bed at the appropriate time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was hands down the worst mental state I’ve been in in a long time. Does anyone else experience this when they don’t take their herbs?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was hands down the worst mental state I’ve been in in a long time. Does anyone else experience this when they don’t take their herbs?
    I don't think one day off the herbs (even a week off) will make a major difference.