User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone remind me - are fruit juices okay on paleo? They taste very good, so I’m suspicious, but the one I’m drinking has no added sugar. It’s about 53g of carbs though. Probably ruins the backload yeah?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Would we not be able to convince them if we all made accounts. If we're all active on there I feel we could convince a bit portion, especially the newcomers to the benefits of TMO.
    I do feel bad for newcomers since that’s the top place they will probably wind up, and when CD is mentioned it’s in a negative way. I have seen guys on Reddit who just take it as assumed / received knowledge that “it’s a scam” because they heard many others on PH say that, so they don’t even look into it.

To convince newcomers there would need to be continuous effort by a bunch of us, and dealing with flack from the people there who are convinced it must be a scam. It would take a lot of mental energy and a considerable amount of time, and personally I’m not interested in arguing with the PH people. Also for my own recovery I need to avoid negative people like the ones on PH.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I do feel bad for newcomers since that’s the top place they will probably wind up, and when CD is mentioned it’s in a negative way. I have seen guys on Reddit who just take it as assumed / received knowledge that “it’s a scam” because they heard many others on PH say that, so they don’t even look into it.

To convince newcomers there would need to be continuous effort by a bunch of us, and dealing with flack from the people there who are convinced it must be a scam. It would take a lot of mental energy and a considerable amount of time, and personally I’m not interested in arguing with the PH people. Also for my own recovery I need to avoid negative people like the ones on PH.
    The "is CD a fraud?" thread really is intriguing. The guy behind it thinks he is a big brain for finding out that CD benefits from affiliated links on TMO and so on, like it's pretty obvious what is your point..
    All the informations are laid out for free, him and other guys takes from their time to help. You don't even have to buy from his sources.

I get that some people are not willing to give it a try. When committing to something you put yourself in a fragility state, you give your trust into something. Given the obscurity of this condition, that's pretty much all we have. But don't dissuade others.
    That's why I'm trying to stay away from it. I like SwoleSource for the only fact that it promote recovery over anything. You just can't engage in a healing process in a constant anxious/worrying state, it's simply incompatible.

Imo we can't and don't have to convince them, they have to come here by themselves or it will be counter-productive. Focusing on our recovery is already enough demanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s exactly why I posted it, because I spent more than a year on there thinking that was it and there’s no chance at recovery... I made the post deliberately minimal and straight to the point so that there’s no question.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    It will. For those severely fucked, it absolutely will.
    This^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you guys wanting others to know, finally......It's been a long ten years. But Max said it right. Unfortunately they are going to have to learn about it themselves OR if their were enough guys saying that it's helping them, the tide will start to shift.

Believe it or not, the tide is starting to shift as it is. Our buddy @JoeP Whatsapp group is "pro-healing" and a large portion of those guys are understanding of the fact that the protocol does in fact work. This is the first time that a large enough group of people are finally waking up to the fact that this is not a terminal condition.

Now granted, they are doing their thing over there and trying different avenues, but the tried and true standard of healing, still remains this protocol. It is understood that it is a marathon, not a sprint and that it takes ALL your time and effort. So, most guys, will try a few things before finally setting into the protocol.

Everyone wants the silver bullet that doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop them from trying. They eventually come around though.

Joe has been very active on the other side fighting the powers that be. Hopefully they don't smear his name like they did mine.

Bottom line guys....the truth is the truth and will always be, whether believed or not. It really is up to you guys to spread the word.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Someone remind me - are fruit juices okay on paleo? They taste very good, so I’m suspicious, but the one I’m drinking has no added sugar. It’s about 53g of carbs though. Probably ruins the backload yeah?
    Too many carbs. You want to keep your carb intake during backloading to no more then 30g during the day. If you were on cycle you may be able to get away with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I’m on 2 pumps UH, maybe that’s why I wanted it so bad.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I appreciate you guys wanting others to know, finally......It's been a long ten years. But Max said it right. Unfortunately they are going to have to learn about it themselves OR if their were enough guys saying that it's helping them, the tide will start to shift.

Believe it or not, the tide is starting to shift as it is. Our buddy @JoeP Whatsapp group is "pro-healing" and a large portion of those guys are understanding of the fact that the protocol does in fact work. This is the first time that a large enough group of people are finally waking up to the fact that this is not a terminal condition.

Now granted, they are doing their thing over there and trying different avenues, but the tried and true standard of healing, still remains this protocol. It is understood that it is a marathon, not a sprint and that it takes ALL your time and effort. So, most guys, will try a few things before finally setting into the protocol.

Everyone wants the silver bullet that doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop them from trying. They eventually come around though.

Joe has been very active on the other side fighting the powers that be. Hopefully they don't smear his name like they did mine.

Bottom line guys....the truth is the truth and will always be, whether believed or not. It really is up to you guys to spread the word.
    Let them try to destroy me. I dare them. I will destroy them. LOL!

We all got this. We're not lost causes and this is not forever. We can heal.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Let them try to destroy me. I dare them. I will destroy them. LOL!

We all got this. We're not lost causes and this is not forever. We can heal.
    Oh good, you found one. You're gonna have to look.....I don't remember what post it was.

Chocolates kicked in.....I'm out.