User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the grace of god, the dentist had an emergency as soon as I got there and my appointment for the fillings got rescheduled to a month later. You think I can heal the cavities in that time? I’m pledging to follow the protocol as 100% as possible now, and brush and floss daily. (Occasionally I would miss a brush and I never flossed)

And what shall I do about the fillings I already have? I figured out my crown is porcelain, not plastic, so there shouldn’t be any chemical exposure. But fillings nowadays are straight up BPA plastic implanted into your body.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    By the grace of god, the dentist had an emergency as soon as I got there and my appointment for the fillings got rescheduled to a month later. You think I can heal the cavities in that time? I’m pledging to follow the protocol as 100% as possible now, and brush and floss daily. (Occasionally I would miss a brush and I never flossed)

And what shall I do about the fillings I already have? I figured out my crown is porcelain, not plastic, so there shouldn’t be any chemical exposure. But fillings nowadays are straight up BPA plastic implanted into your body.
    I didn't know that about the new fillings. So they went from bad, to worse......damn.

I think a month is probably too short of a time to heal something as dense as teeth. And, you have to be impeccable with your health for this to happen. IMPECCABLE.

I know you can get them taken out and replaced with something else, but it's elective and expensive, unfortunately.

Don't stress on it now. Just live as healthfully as you can right now (protocol)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I didn't know that about the new fillings. So they went from bad, to worse......damn.

I think a month is probably too short of a time to heal something as dense as teeth. And, you have to be impeccable with your health for this to happen. IMPECCABLE.

I know you can get them taken out and replaced with something else, but it's elective and expensive, unfortunately.

Don't stress on it now. Just live as healthfully as you can right now (protocol)
    Are there things we can add to the protocol?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't do this caffeine I don't think. I took it at 11-12 and now it's 4 and I'm drowsy and weak.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't do this caffeine I don't think. I took it at 11-12 and now it's 4 and I'm drowsy. Taking another caffeine but doesn't feel right...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn’t even realize I double posted. But I drank it again and now I’m jittery. I’m out of control, so this caffeine was a big mistake.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn’t even realize I double posted. But I drank it again and now I’m jittery. I’m out of control, so this caffeine was a big mistake.
    So now you know. You're not ready for it yet. Wait another couple months and try again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, I figured out what was causing the potential liver damage. The serum herbs contain alchohol. Herbs + alcohol isn't the best thing for your liver. I was pissing out liver bile. So now I just don't take those.

And I quit dairy and I'm very thankful for doing that. Much increased clarity and skin looks a bit better.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, I figured out what was causing the potential liver damage. The serum herbs contain alchohol. Herbs + alcohol isn't the best thing for your liver. I was pissing out liver bile. So now I just don't take those.

And I quit dairy and I'm very thankful for doing that. Much increased clarity and skin looks a bit better.
    You were pissing out bile? So you were burning when you pissed?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t be 100% sure of course, but yes, it was a burning sensation and dark brown. I’ve since stopped the alcohol-based serums and it has stopped.