User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    The tide is indeed turning. I think once the upcoming Baylor study is released, people will begin to realise that it's not genetics but epigenetics which is causative in PFS. This is quite important because while we cannot change genetic issues without the use of high-end experimental technology, that is not the case with epigenetics.

Once they realise that leading a healthy lifestyle can activate/ silence genes thus leading to stronger genetic makeup, they will be more willing to take it on. If, as the consensus seems to be, androgen receptors are the ones which have been epigenetic ally altered, then they haven't been completely altered. People still lose their hair, grow beards, have spermatogenesis occur (albeit some can't or not as well as they could). All these are signs that androgen receptors are not completely fucked but still are to an extent.

We shouldn't see PFS as contrasted with health/ recovery, just as black would contrast with white. Rather we should it as a scale with PFS on one side, and perfect health on the other. Doing all the good things to treat the body will invariably move a person from one side of the scale to the other.

This is not some sort of mystical illness, it's just extremely poor health. Once people realise that, and only then, will they accept that the universal PH idea that "a bunch of herbs and cold showers won't cure you" is rubbish.

I hope what I said makes sense, and doesn't belittle what anyone is going through. That's the last thing I would want anyone to believe I am arguing.
    TCM herbs all can modulate epigenetics hence CD Nuts Protocol can do the same so you should be covered either way. Plenty of studies showing foods/herbs modulating our epigenetics for the better.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-07-2021 at 09:47 PM.